ADVERTISEMENT

Keion Brooks Jr Update — Update 3/3 8:55pm)

ClintJackson1

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2004
Midlothian, VA
I have been working to get an update from the Keion Brooks camp for a few weeks. And tonight, Brooks’ father, Keion Sr called me back right after the Clemson vs Alabama football game kicked off.

Just getting an updated pulse on this recruitment was the main goal and “very soon,” was the answer to my first question.

The question, obviously, was when the decision was expected to be announced.

Upon further clarification, Brooks’ decision on how to announce and where to announce, is what the family is deciding right now.

When asked about UNC, Brooks said that Roy Williams actually called him today during his lunch hour. He said that UNC was still very active in his son’s recruitment.

We took him back to his official visit with Carolina since we never got an official visit interview after he left Chapel Hill. And he reflected back on his time there.

“Carolina is what Carolina is,” he said. “We have always known about the history of such a great program. It was great to see it up close and to see them practice. To see how they interact and coach the kids. It was just really informative to see it all up close.”

Brooks said that his school list remains at six schools and that there are no plans to cut his list further at this time.

He estimates that the decision should come sometime in the next week to four weeks.

X0OtF8E.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amosmouzon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News