ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly Preston dies at age 57

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
I didn't know she was battling breast cancer.

She was a VERY big part of my adolescence! The movie Mischief, alone, made her the tops in my book! Secret Admirer, too! I think she owned her role in Jerry Ma-fvckin-guire!

I feel bad for Vincent Vega.

Kelly, you were SPECIAL TO ME!

519b9voCJdL._AC_.jpg

Reactions: bluetoe
Very sad.

At the same time - not many people who have the wealth to have access to top care die from breast cancer in their 50s anymore. I really really hope they didn't decide to treat this with some wacky scientologist BS instead of actual cancer drugs that would have prolonged her life.

Very sad.

At the same time - not many people who have the wealth to have access to top care die from breast cancer in their 50s anymore. I really really hope they didn't decide to treat this with some wacky scientologist BS instead of actual cancer drugs that would have prolonged her life.

She was apparently at one of the best cancer treatment facilities in the country

Reactions: dadika13
I didn't know she was battling breast cancer.

She was a VERY big part of my adolescence! The movie Mischief, alone, made her the tops in my book! Secret Admirer, too! I think she owned her role in Jerry Ma-fvckin-guire!

I feel bad for Vincent Vega.

Kelly, you were SPECIAL TO ME!

519b9voCJdL._AC_.jpg

I second that emotion. I DVR'ed that short clip...you know the one I'm talking... and watched it over and over just to savor the udder perfection.

There's nothing like watching a movie with a hot actress and you start to see a scene like that for the first time and you're like "wait, are we gonna see her boobs?" And then you're like "nah, they're just gonna cut it or show neck up." And then you're like "wait, I think we may actually see the boobs."

And then the moment when you actually do see her boobs...just incredible.

There's nothing like watching a movie with a hot actress and you start to see a scene like that for the first time and you're like "wait, are we gonna see her boobs?" And then you're like "nah, they're just gonna cut it or show neck up." And then you're like "wait, I think we may actually see the boobs."

And then the moment when you actually do see her boobs...just incredible.
and then you jizz in your pants, apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT