ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Monday Presser & Report

First time poster and new subscriber! Love all the stuff that THI does to cover UNC athletics.

On the offense last Saturday vs. Charlotte, I was glad that Chip Lindsay and the staff opened up the playbook a little bit. Harrell still showed some plays where he was anxious, but that was to be expected. One thing I like about Conner is his ability to bounce back after those type of plays. You don't see him get too low or worried he's just looking for the next opportunity. I know his journey is early, but when he loosens up you can see a guy with a high ceiling.

It should also be encouraging to fans that for a 'scrambling QB' he is looking to pass first. Sometimes he is being a little hesitant / indecisive but I believe with more reps he will be able to surprise some people down the stretch.

Overall, loved the way they called the game offensively, just got to see the whole unit get more reps and work on some of the execution. Great to be 2 - 0!

Reactions: andrew jones
First time poster and new subscriber! Love all the stuff that THI does to cover UNC athletics.

On the offense last Saturday vs. Charlotte, I was glad that Chip Lindsay and the staff opened up the playbook a little bit. Harrell still showed some plays where he was anxious, but that was to be expected. One thing I like about Conner is his ability to bounce back after those type of plays. You don't see him get too low or worried he's just looking for the next opportunity. I know his journey is early, but when he loosens up you can see a guy with a high ceiling.

It should also be encouraging to fans that for a 'scrambling QB' he is looking to pass first. Sometimes he is being a little hesitant / indecisive but I believe with more reps he will be able to surprise some people down the stretch.

Overall, loved the way they called the game offensively, just got to see the whole unit get more reps and work on some of the execution. Great to be 2 - 0!

Good stuff. Welcome aboard, thank you for signing up, and keep posting. I agree with you about Conner and them opening up the offense. I also look for more option stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT