ADVERTISEMENT

Live from Egypt

Seeing your post, FlaTarHeel, reminds me of my theory. I am sure $$ exchanged hands but the hands belonged to parties other than Mom & Pops or Nassir.

Reactions: JakeSarna
Technically, Sean didn't that we know of. Sean is not the one behind bars.... "Book" is the one in question.

Reactions: gary-7
Sounds like a father protecting his child! I respect this no matter what turns out to be the truth. Hopefully, this does not totally derail the youngster's college career, but either way he will eventually get paid to play!

Sounds like a father protecting his child! I respect this no matter what turns out to be the truth. Hopefully, this does not totally derail the youngster's college career, but either way he will eventually get paid to play!
Yep. And I trust Roy and staff have vetted the situation out. The last thing we'd want to see is Naz commit here tonight then be ruled ineligible.

this good week can be great..dallas cowboys lost, NY Yankees Won..a Little commitment?...if so, then I will go watch highlights of him..maybe Days visits as planned and enjoys

this good week can be great..dallas cowboys lost, NY Yankees Won..a Little commitment?...if so, then I will go watch highlights of him..maybe Days visits as planned and enjoys
If we could add Days to Little with the guys we already have, well HOLY GEEZ, that would be an off the chain class, maybe the best we have had with Roy as our HEAD COACH.

If we could add Days to Little with the guys we already have, well HOLY GEEZ, that would be an off the chain class, maybe the best we have had with Roy as our HEAD COACH.

The days could be a little black and white. Actually, that's fantastic!

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
The AMAZING "river in Egypt" stuff is this bunk K is talking?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ch-k-ncaa-fix-problems-fbi-scandal/730635001/

“We don’t have a good model, a model that fits what’s happening in basketball, so college basketball’s going to have problems,” Krzyzewski, the winningest coach in Division I, told reporters at Duke’s media day Tuesday"

Yeah, the current model says not to buy players and clearly some coaches feel they should be able to, seems that is what K is saying? That really is less than saying what was being done was wrong and in direct violation of NCAA rules but more suggests the rules were wrong so what was happening was not all that bad. Where was the strong wording that NCAA violators should be harshly punished and only by doing so can those fello coaches understand there will be real punishment that hurts for those caught breaking the rules?

Where is the flat out denial that he ever had or knew of players being steered to his program? Wonder why he didn't say that, let me think about what reasons he could have for not saying players were not steered to his program?

No K, the model is not really broken, the selective enforcement is what is broken, to the extent coaches felt they could break the rules and not risk any punishment by getting caught. Law without cops and courts is anarchy...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT