ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE: UNC at Syracuse Game Thread

Just an FYI guys, we have changed the defense and it hasn’t helped

We’ve been trailing 6 of the last 7 games at the half, these guys are wearing themselves out having to dig out of these holes

RJ having to do too much
Cormac can’t throw it in the ocean
Seth missed 3 games
Washington and Withers get 3 minutes a game

2 weeks ago I wasn’t made losing to GT. Outside of dook - we’ve played like shit. Teams are out working, out playing and out hustling us. Time to check our “heart” and do we want to compete and make a run or do we want to bow out 1st weekend.

Why is Bacot not even attempting to go to the basket. He's just passing back out to someone else.

RJ having to do too much
Seth missed 3 games

2 weeks ago I wasn’t made losing to GT. Outside of dook - we’ve played like shit. Teams are out working, out playing and out hustling us. Time to check our “heart” and do we want to compete and make a run or do we want to bow out 1st weekend.
that’s it!

RJ having to do too much
Seth missed 3 games

Mid season lull. UCONN lost like 5/6 during a stretch last year and they looked pretty good in March.
I am not saying this is a Natty team, but tge sky isn't falling either. We are still leading the ACC

Reactions: gdean44
We can’t even get a shot off. They have completely kicked our butts all over the court.

Another poor showing against a bottom feeder ACC team.

#3 seed and sweet 16 is probably the ceiling for this group.

If they get anyone with a pulse early in the tournament they will get bounced if this is their expected level of play.

Not sure what has happened the past couple of weeks.

Ryan needs to step up his level if this team expects to do anything special.

Welp...lost 3 of the last 5, could have been 4 out of 5. 2 of those to bad teams, one to decent team. A veteran team, regressing in the 2nd half of season. Seems like the Carolina football team 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Another poor showing against a bottom feeder ACC team.

#3 seed and sweet 16 is probably the ceiling for this group.

If they get anyone with a pulse early in the tournament they will get bounced if this is their expected level of play.

Not sure what has happened the past couple of weeks.

Ryan needs to step up his level if this team expects to do anything special.
In other words, 3 seed and sweet sixteen…EXACTLY what we expected in November!

• Love
Reactions: ohio tarheels
It’s ONE game!!!
You thought we looked good at the end of Miami and Clemson ? I’m not saying all year, and I’m not giving up, but it is okay to point out if they are struggling at the end of games. I’m not even saying anything new, talking heads, podcasters have brought it up too.

Reactions: gd15nc
That was absolutely pathetic. I hope they refocus because the last few games (but mostly this one) just aren’t it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT