ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread for Wednesday 17 January 2024…

The Cards on now 9 for 10 from the floor as Johnson is fouled by Ryan (his fourth) but he misses the free throw Before the TV timeout Ingram is fouled again going strong to the hole

I know better then to assume something at halftime. My apologies for the prediction. Gotta play this one out now.

Just a thought has Wojick scored as many points in this total year as he did against us last year in one game ?

Bacot misses the front in the withers will a facial but another Louisville three but Withers in his finest game of the year fouls out Glenn and powers in a basket against his old team and a ft 68-55 and Clark a good drive Withers now has 12 points as he is in for Ryan and he is making the best of his time on the court.

Dang EC is loose with the ball even in crunch time. Just make the easy pass. Every possession doesn’t need to be highlight reel type pass.

Cadeau gets a great screen and scores on the drive then Davis BOOM after Withers walks a tight rope and passes to Ingram who finds Davis alone in the deep right corner and it is another timeout for Louisville as their bus is beginning to warm up for its trip to RDU…

I feel bad for Ingram. He can’t but a basket in close. He’s much better than he’s been shooting

Ingram is kinda soft when he drives to the basket. Dude's pretty jacked; he shouldn't settle for little floaters and flip shots. Guy should watch KJ Adams over at Kansas.

Also, how did Cadeau/Davis ever start this random spin thing at the top of the key? So weird.

Reactions: Heelicious
Ingram is kinda soft when he drives to the basket. Dude's pretty jacked; he shouldn't settle for little floaters and flip shots. Guy should watch KJ Adams over at Kansas.

Also, how did Cadeau/Davis ever start this random spin thing at the top of the key? So weird.
It Burnt EC a couple games ago. Usless move

Reactions: Camacot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT