ADVERTISEMENT

Music is dead

Here in Pensacola we have an amazing tribute band, the White Tie Rock Ensemble! They do tributes to just about anybody, except bands with a female vocalist. In Sept. they're dong a "yacht rock" show and an "Arena Rock" show (Aerosmith, Boston, Bon Jovi, Kansas and Journey) They are amazing and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Check them out on YouTube.

Reactions: strummingram
I've seen some wonderful bands/acts at a local venue here in Pensacola. I've mentioned The Krickets and Jessie Ritter previously, and they're great. Check out Kim Carson (the honky tonk queen of New Orleans) and The Imaginaries, a duo from Oklahoma! They're excellent.

I've seen some wonderful bands/acts at a local venue here in Pensacola. I've mentioned The Krickets and Jessie Ritter previously, and they're great. Check out Kim Carson (the honky tonk queen of New Orleans) and The Imaginaries, a duo from Oklahoma! They're excellent.
I just checked out The Imaginaries on youtube, .pretty great. I'll check out the others. Keep those recs coming, you pick winners.

Reactions: tarheelinfl
Last night I saw James Adkins{Fredricksburg VA} and Nathan Evans Fox, a NC native from near Morganton, both were pretty good.
Whoops, almost forgot to mention John Common, born in Jacksonville NC, but lived in Pensacola for most of his youth, performed also with his lovely wife, celebrating their 11th anniversary.

Janes addiction finally gets Navarro back from long Covid and goes on tour cause they prob need the money and then this…(the guy attacking Navarro is the lead singer)

I was thinking that one of the mod's should merge this thread with What You Listening To Today thread since it's now morphed into that as well. Anyone else have any input or know how to make that happen?

I was thinking that one of the mod's should merge this thread with What You Listening To Today thread since it's now morphed into that as well. Anyone else have any input or know how to make that happen?
We would probably have to call in AJ for that. I don't think it's worth bothering him with it, especially with the recent issues caused. Not sure if @heelbent still has mod status. If so, he could do it on one of the three days a year he's online.

We would probably have to call in AJ for that. I don't think it's worth bothering him with it, especially with the recent issues caused. Not sure if @heelbent still has mod status. If so, he could do it on one of the three days a year he's online.
I hate posting just to say I agree, but I want to emphasize that you are right about not rousting AJ for something good but not really necessary.

If someone wanted to go to the trouble, the posters could simply repost in the other thread and this one could be deleted by the OP. .

Lol I think we missed the window with @heelbent Seems like I saw him on some thread just the other day.

I know he got indicted, but what did Diddy do?
Suspected of sexual assault, regular assault, prostitution of minors and some other stuff. But I'm not sure which of those he was indicated for.

ETA: The guy that was arrested for Pac's murder has also claimed that he was paid by Diddy. To my knowledge he hasn't provided evidence of that, but we all know what happened.

Reactions: bluetoe
Heelbent still has mod status. Just say his name three times.

Apparently when we changed packages the ability to merge threads was not included. I can move it to another forum but there is no function that allows me to merge them together. Let me work on it and see what I can come up with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT