ADVERTISEMENT

Name of the Year

Heels in Space

All-American
Aug 13, 2009
Name of the Year cracks me up every time. My final four picks this year are Understanding Bush, Erhard Thumfart, Infinite Grover, and Malvina Complainville. Who ya got?

2015notybracket_02%2B(2).png

I'm partial to Kermit Carolina, Manmeet Colon, Infinite Grover, and Amanda Miranda Panda. Infinite Grover is way under-seeded but I can't say the last one without cracking up.
laugh.r191677.gif

Rather than start a separate thread, I'll just leave this here. [Warning: strong language]

beerbracket.0.png

Originally posted by Heels in Space:
Name of the Year cracks me up every time. My final four picks this year are Understanding Bush, Erhard Thumfart, Infinite Grover, and Malvina Complainville. Who ya got?

ec
This is awesome.

I have 3 seed, Understanding Bush moving on from the Bulltron Regional and they will match up with surprising low seeded Manmeet Colon from the Sithole Regional. On the other side, another 9 seed, Handsome Monica makes the Final Four after quite the Elite Eight battle with Genghis Muskox. They'll match up with Stoner League regular season champ Beethoven Bong who only advanced after Amanda Miranda Panda was found to have accepted illegal benefits. In my bracket, Handsome Monica cuts down the nets in an epic battle of 9 seeds after defeating Manmeet Colon.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
I'm partial to Kermit Carolina, Manmeet Colon, Infinite Grover, and Amanda Miranda Panda. Infinite Grover is way under-seeded but I can't say the last one without cracking up.
laugh.r191677.gif

Rather than start a separate thread, I'll just leave this here. [Warning: strong language]

beerbracket.0.png
roll.r191677.gif

Fisted In Baltimore Night Beer
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
laugh.r191677.gif

I'm ashamed to admit how far I got through this list before realizing they weren't real beers. Which is too bad, because I would totally drink Blind Daddy Trobeck's Backwoods Mistake.
laugh.r191677.gif

Name of the Year, on the other hand, is all names of real people, as evidenced by the fact that last year Bamboo Dong (4 seed in the Sithole Region) asked that his name be withdrawn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT