ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi gets extension

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
If he stays through 2030, he'll be the longest tenured Pitt HC since the legendary Jock Sutherland (1924-38). Last season, Pitt had its first 11 win campaign since 1981.

Reactions: razzaba
If he stays through 2030, he'll be the longest tenured Pitt HC since the legendary Jock Sutherland (1924-38). Last season, Pitt had its first 11 win campaign since 1981.
I was thinking it was time for him to go after the Western Michigan loss last season, but he certainly turned it around. Made the short drive down to Charlotte for the ACCG, one of the best nights of my life. If Slovis is the real deal, this season could be another good one.

I only wish Pitt and UNC were in different divisions. Just guarantees I’ll be pissed off at least once per season, every season. At least it’s shown me I hate losing more than I love winning!

I was thinking it was time for him to go after the Western Michigan loss last season, but he certainly turned it around. Made the short drive down to Charlotte for the ACCG, one of the best nights of my life. If Slovis is the real deal, this season could be another good one.

I only wish Pitt and UNC were in different divisions. Just guarantees I’ll be pissed off at least once per season, every season. At least it’s shown me I hate losing more than I love winning!
How did you get be a fan of both Pitt and UNC?

Grew up in Pgh as a lifelong Pitt fan (and numerous generations before me went to Pitt), attended Pitt, then finished my studies at UNC.
Because of geography in conjunction with sports demographics, neither BC nor Syracuse can ever be expected by a realist to matter positively to the ACC as it jockeys to stay not merely afloat but fully competitive with the BT and SEC. But Pitt, because of its location and the proximity of talent and large numbers of TV-watching CFB fans, can.

Reactions: razzaba
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT