ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels 2018/19

You beat me by seconds Frank!:eek:

3Green for the W
13pts, 3rbs
raptors-magic.jpg

Even his missed dunks are some of the greatest of all time. Love the commentary ...."He jumped too high!" Wish that's why I missed dunks.

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Some good nights from our Heels:

Harrison Barnes led the Mavs attack with a team high 29 points (9/17 from the field, 7/9 from the line and 4/6 from three) and 5 rebounds in 34 minutes.

Marvin Williams with a double double night as he went for 15 points and 11 rebounds in 33 minutes.

Reggie Bullock had a nice night with 13 points, 6 assists and 2 rebounds in 32 minutes helping the Pistons to a home win.

Ed Davis putting in some work on the board tonight with 9 rebounds (5 offensive) and 6 points in 19 minutes.

DG with another solid game last night as Raptors have an NBA best 20-4 record.
15pts and 7rbs

Reggie B with 10/3/2 for the Pistons
reggie-bullock-1.jpg

Toronto is dangerous this year. If they can get home court thru the playoffs , I think this could be the year someone takes down the Warriors. Plus they will lose either/or/both of Durant and Green. So I think this is it for their run anyway. Lebron is gonna be 35 next year , might be Kawhi's time to shine.

Some nice nights from our guys:

Marvin- 20 pts (4-7 from 3), 5 rebs in 37 minutes.

Dancin Danny Green-Double Double! 17 pts (5-7 from 3), 11rebs in 36 minutes of action.

Ed Davis- 8 points, 7 rebs in 16 minutes in a Nets W.

Justin Jackson- 9 points and 3 rebounds in 26 minutes.

Correction: Danny Green didn't draw an offensive foul against Oladipo, he forced an eight-second violation by standing at the mid-line to meet Oladipo before he crossed it. Green also forced Oladipo into a contested pull-up jumper that missed on Indiana's pior possession.

Danny Green's exploits over final minute-and-a-half can be seen here: .
Good find nolayups
DGreen was the difference maker the last minute and a half of this game.

Great article about Ed Davis that talks abojt his reputation as a great teammate, his relationships with Lilliard, Ellington and Derozan. It’s a little lengthy, but well worth the read.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...-big-man-who-might-be-the-nbas-best-teammate/

From Roy:”One of the greatest teammates I've ever coached, one of the greatest, quote, 'role players' I've ever coached," Williams said. "Was exceedingly important to our team, exceptionally important to our team, and we don't win a national championship and have that great year without Ed."

Last edited:
Reactions: GACMAN and NoLayups
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT