ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels '21-'22

Cam and the Suns take game one over Reggie, Theo and the Mavs!
Johnson--17pts/5rbs/1asst/3 3's.
Bullock--7ps/6rbs/1stl/2 3's/Early foul trouble

Heat run away from Sixers in game one!
Danny Green's 3 ball was not falling last night.
5pts/4rbs/1asst.

Bully(16pts/4rbs) wins the battle but Cam(9pts/2rbs/2asst) wins the war.
Phoenix Suns take a 2-0 lead.

Reggie Bullock wins the battle and the war last night over fellow Tar Heel Cam Johnson.
15pts/4rbs/3stls/2asst/4 3's.
Mavs slice Suns lead in half.

Reactions: Heels5150
Danny led the Sixers in scoring tonight, and tied his career high with 7 3-pointers.

Reggie locked up Chris Paul on his birthday forcing 7 turnovers, and also knocked down 4 triples.

Mavs tie series at 2-2
Reggie--7pts/2rbs/2asst/2 3's.
Cam---11pts/5rbs/2asst/3 3's.

The playoffs have been great once again. The only shock to me, although I should of known, is Ja Morant is still just 22, and J. Jackson Jr. Is only 23 for the Grizzlies, younger then many college players now. Seems like they have been around forever, seem like vets in the league. Great stuff all around in the matchups.

Would rather the Suns get the Mavs, but good stuff. Big time!!!!

The playoffs have been great once again. The only shock to me, although I should of known, is Ja Morant is still just 22, and J. Jackson Jr. Is only 23 for the Grizzlies, younger then many college players now. Seems like they have been around forever, seem like vets in the league. Great stuff all around in the matchups.

Would rather the Suns get the Mavs, but good stuff. Big time!!!!
Morant has got it for sure but Jackson has to be one of the softest 6-10 guys out there. Stays in foul trouble and definitely shoots from deep way too much. But like you said he’s young and maybe he can hone in a little.

Morant has got it for sure but Jackson has to be one of the softest 6-10 guys out there. Stays in foul trouble and definitely shoots from deep way too much. But like you said he’s young and maybe he can hone in a little.
It's just amazes me that Ja is only 22, and JJ Jr. 23. They both seem to be vets to me, with a good deal of experience at this point.

Jackson is certainly a stretch 4, not the in the paint type, that may come down the line when he slows down? Maybe in his 10th year when he is a old head at 29, just crazy.

Reactions: alabamaheel
UNC is first in the country with 36 NBA titles by former players. We’re led by none other than the GOAT himself…
922-F93-D1-2-E44-45-D0-AE84-777-ADA67601-C.jpg

It's just amazes me that Ja is only 22, and JJ Jr. 23. They both seem to be vets to me, with a good deal of experience at this point.

Jackson is certainly a stretch 4, not the in the paint type, that may come down the line when he slows down? Maybe in his 10th year when he is a old head at 29, just crazy.
They are young. And if Morant would learn how to play defense a little better he would be killer for sure. Fun to watch.

Bully & Cam have been rotating from a good shooting night to a poor one the last couple of games. Each may be the X-factor for their team in this win or go home game 7. Playoffs not disappointing once again !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Suns would be even better if Booker made more passes out of the double team to an open Cam Johnson.:mad:
A game 7 loss would be devastating to this franchise.:oops:

Embiid tore up Danny's knee. Officially diagnosed as LCL and ACL tears. This really stinks. It might be the end of Danny's NBA career.

Heard a good breakdown. The role players (Cam/Bully) are playing well at home, struggling on the road as the role guys often do.

CP3 has really struggled in the last 3 games after a great 1st round and 1st 3 of this round. He is a freak of nature still elite point at his age, but they are putting bigger bodies on him, and hoping that he is wearing down at this stage of the season and career.

It will be the Luka & Book in a game 7. Great stuff there.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Heard a good breakdown. The role players (Cam/Bully) are playing well at home, struggling on the road as the role guys often do.
Bully struggled in Game 5 on the road and went scoreless in 30+ min but he scored a combined 23pts and 10rbs in Games 1&2 on the road. Not really bad for a role player who is the 4th or 5th option in the starting unit.
Yes Cam has somewhat struggled on the road in Games 3&4 but last night he didn't get the shoots he needed

It will be the Luka & Book in a game 7. Great stuff there.
A 15pt game by Reggie or Cam will be part of the winning side.

Bully struggled in Game 5 on the road and went scoreless in 30+ min but he scored a combined 23pts and 10rbs in Games 1&2 on the road. Not really bad for a role player who is the 4th or 5th option in the starting unit.
Yes Cam has somewhat struggled on the road in Games 3&4 but last night he didn't get the shoots he needed

A 15pt game by Reggie or Cam will be part of the winning side.
I agree, the role guy who shows, could be the difference. Sheesh, with what Tatum and Greek Freak did tonight, Book and Luka are on notice for that next level type performance as well.

The playoffs are so intense and a chess match game to game. The superstars are on high alert, and which capable bucket getting role guy steps up may be the difference. A couple UNC guys are in position to step up on the big stage.

The NBA playoffs have not disappointed for sure.
With that being said the Bucks are in big, big trouble. I don't see them winning game 7 in Boston unless Tatum lays an egg, which is certainly possible.
But he's been pretty good the last 3 games
When the Bucks signed the "tripper" over the off season I told many people it would be a curse to them repeating as champions. :mad:

Last edited:
The NBA playoffs have not disappointed for sure.
With that being said the Bucks are in big, big trouble. I don't see them winning game 7 in Boston unless Tatum lays an egg, which is certainly possible.
But he's been pretty good the last 3 games
When the Bucks signed the "tripper" over the off season I told many people it would be a curse to them repeating as champions. :mad:
That series has been greet. Giannis is SO tough, but Brown is capable of putting 40 up along with Tatum. Bucks miss Middleton for sure. The games have been tight, going to be intense, with a loud, hostile environment. Game 7's!!

That series has been greet. Giannis is SO tough, but Brown is capable of putting 40 up along with Tatum. Bucks miss Middleton for sure. The games have been tight, going to be intense, with a loud, hostile environment. Game 7's!!
How have y’all thought the refs have been? Imo it’s been one of the worst officiated playoffs in a while. All of the series have been riddled with horrible calls. Thoughts?

Game 7 went as I expected.
Connaughton disappeared and the dook tripper had 1 pt in 24 minutes. Who in the Bucks front office thought signing him was a good idea?
Justin Jackson would have done better than that.

Game 7 went as I expected.
Connaughton disappeared and the dook tripper had 1 pt in 24 minutes. Who in the Bucks front office thought signing him was a good idea?
Justin Jackson would have done better than that.
Pats play didn’t help but Ants missed layups we’re horrible. They definitely missed the mark with their team play. Holiday was the only bright light I saw. Everyone else looked flat in this series for sure.

Pats play didn’t help but Ants missed layups we’re horrible. They definitely missed the mark with their team play. Holiday was the only bright light I saw. Everyone else looked flat in this series for sure.
Without Middleton they had a small margin of error. Remember the INSANE game KD had, his toenail on the line or Brooklyn takes them out last year, and they are just another really good team who came up short. Playoffs are so tight, with the best in the world gladiating. GREAT STUFF !!

Without Middleton they had a small margin of error. Remember the INSANE game KD had, his toenail on the line or Brooklyn takes them out last year, and they are just another really good team who came up short. Playoffs are so tight, with the best in the world gladiating. GREAT STUFF !!
Yes losing Khris was crucial but the bench wasn't championship level this season.
PJ Tucker can be a dick at times but he's also a big gamer.

Someone said "Mavs in 7" 🤷‍♀️

Bully----5pts/3rbs/1stl/+44 rating
Cam---12pts/5rbs/2asst/Suns leading scorer in only 20 min.

Reactions: Heels5150
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT