ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA baseball tourney thread

ga tech tied with Washington b3 at 2

uva lead Arkansas 6-0 b4

Maryland leads lil Carolina 5-1 t7

la laf leads msu 2-0

tcu and vandy to super regionals

how about uva and Maryland having to play each other..........well at least one ACC team will be in CWS

heels sent packing too. maybe better results next year. I really liked our chances with our side of the bracket.

Crazy to think the #4 seed in our bracket -- College of Charleston -- is in the driver's seat with a 2-0 record and wins against the #1 and #2 team. At least our season didn't begin and end with a loss to C of C. That was a real possibility if we had won today.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Crazy to think the #4 seed in our bracket -- College of Charleston -- is in the driver's seat with a 2-0 record and wins against the #1 and #2 team. At least our season didn't begin and end with a loss to C of C. That was a real possibility if we had won today.
agree having to start the season losing the series to them and ending the year that would have really sucked. I do hope they beat the dirtbags like a drum. so far t1 1-0 cofc runner on second two outs

Miami on verge of being eliminated and shut out by a TT pitcher who had 3 starts this year , looks 12 years old and couldn't break a windowpane with his fastball.

#1 LSU about to be eliminated by Houston barring a huge comeback. SEC taking a beating. 10 teams in but only 2 are going to advance. Sucks that the 2 ACC teams to advance have to face each other.

#1 LSU about to be eliminated by Houston barring a huge comeback. SEC taking a beating. 10 teams in but only 2 are going to advance. Sucks that the 2 ACC teams to advance have to face each other.
I love it for the SEC but agree it really sucks for the ACC. glad to see LSU go down.

Oregon State loses to Irvine and 5 of the seeds have been eliminated. The college game seems desperate for some real offense every team seems to be a "punch and judy" offense and it doesn't make for much excitement. Guys who had pitched only a few starts during the year are looking like Cy Young in the regionals. It also seems to be a lot of 5'9" 165 lb. guys playing. One of the announcers said they can't afford a spot for that big bopper that can't play good defense and run.

I was pleased when I turned on the TV last night to check the Virginia-Maryland score. The Cavs had streaked out to a 6-0 lead and closed the deal with an 11-2 beatdown.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

So the field is set. I think UVA has a really good shot to finally claim a title for the conference. I'll be pulling for them the rest of the way for sure. First CWS games start on Saturday.

I was pleased when I turned on the TV last night to check the Virginia-Maryland score. The Cavs had streaked out to a 6-0 lead and closed the deal with an 11-2 beatdown.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

So the field is set. I think UVA has a really good shot to finally claim a title for the conference. I'll be pulling for them the rest of the way for sure. First CWS games start on Saturday.
RH I too hope UVA brings it home for the ACC.....after that I will be pulling for the SEC teams to lose early.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT