ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest

Do you want to participate in a bracket contest?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least we know he didn't just set up this email account.

Your money's on the way, huskymanwilm.
I was trying to remember….I know I set it up before I moved to wilm like 27 yrs ago. I catch a lot of grief over it. But the fact is it’s out there so much on business literature and correspondence that I’m afraid (and too lazy) to switch.

I had a Lycos email address that I stuck with for way too long and would get funny looks and people asking how to spell it. Finally switched over when I got a smartphone and needed a Google account anyway.

I have four emails. My original Hotmail, Gmail for my phone, Yahoo that I needed for a fantasy league and an outlook one that I created to get free shipping because I already used the other emails.

• Wow
Reactions: ohio tarheels
Two people have paid that I don’t recognize the names. Their Initials are DN and GM I’m pretty sure I know who you are but if you guys could verify I would appreciate it before I send guys whose names end in vowels after the ones that haven’t paid.

Two people have paid that I don’t recognize the names. Their Initials are DN and GM I’m pretty sure I know who you are but if you guys could verify I would appreciate it before I send guys whose names end in vowels after the ones that haven’t paid.
Just sent mine

Reactions: heelmanwilm
gm is me

#goodbyetwitterworld

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT