ADVERTISEMENT

New 2020 ACC Schedule

North Carolina

Home: NC State, Notre Dame, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Away: Boston College Duke, Florida State, Miami, Virginia

Haha, sorry if I came across as an a-hole. I just think the best eight teams heading into the season are Clemson, Notre Dame, UNC, Pitt, Miami, Virginia Tech, Louisville, and Florida State (not in order).

Every team will play between four and six of those opponents, and UNC is on the low end of that with only having to play four (in addition to avoiding Clemson).

Haha, sorry if I came across as an a-hole. I just think the best eight teams heading into the season are Clemson, Notre Dame, UNC, Pitt, Miami, Virginia Tech, Louisville, and Florida State (not in order).

Every team will play between four and six of those opponents, and UNC is on the low end of that with only having to play four (in addition to avoiding Clemson).

Well the way I see it if the Heels lose to ND then it's over. One game will decide it if they lose that one. If they win that game that doesnt mean they are in the title game.. just means they still have a chance.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Two long trips to florida is less than ideal. But we avoid some hostile environments by having Va Tech, NCeSt, and Notre Dame at home.

The offensive line needs to come ready to play from day one. If we can move the ball consistently and give Sam time to pass then it will be hard for anyone on the schedule to score enough points to beat us.

If we could somehow squeeze JMU in as a tune up before the first conference game, that would be ideal.

Caleb Farley from Va Tech has decided to skip the 2020 season. It will be interesting to see which teams lose significant playmakers because of health concerns.

Any ideas on who ooc opponent will be? App was already on Wake's schedule. ECU would probably rather play ncsu. Elon or UNCC I guess.

Two long trips to florida is less than ideal. But we avoid some hostile environments by having Va Tech, NCeSt, and Notre Dame at home.

The offensive line needs to come ready to play from day one. If we can move the ball consistently and give Sam time to pass then it will be hard for anyone on the schedule to score enough points to beat us.

If we could somehow squeeze JMU in as a tune up before the first conference game, that would be ideal.
Unfortunately, this is the year when you want to play in the “hostile” environments like VT, $tate, ND, etc. Because of COVID, only about 25% of the stadiums will be full and they are going to have to allocate some of those tickets for visiting fans. Travel aside, home field advantage is going to be nonexistent this year in college football.

FSU will host Clemson, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Pitt and Virginia. The Seminoles will travel to Miami, Duke, Louisville, North Carolina State and Notre Dame.

Tough schedule....but they do miss Wake and Duke..

Arbitrary rules. Wish yall a safe and injury free 2020. Be careful down in 305, sorry that KOD closed down for yalls visit down there.

Unfortunately, this is the year when you want to play in the “hostile” environments like VT, $tate, ND, etc. Because of COVID, only about 25% of the stadiums will be full and they are going to have to allocate some of those tickets for visiting fans. Travel aside, home field advantage is going to be nonexistent this year in college football.

That’s probably true, it will be interesting to see how they handle the ticket situation.

Sept. 12 – Syracuse
Sept. 19 - Non-conf game TBA
Sept. 26 – Open
Oct. 3 - @ Boston College
Oct. 10 – Virginia Tech
Oct. 17 - @ Florida State
Oct. 24 – N.C. State
Oct. 31 - @ Virginia
Nov. 7 - @ Duke
Nov. 14 – Wake Forest
Nov. 21 – Open
Nov. 27 (Friday) – Notre Dame