ADVERTISEMENT

October 6th (Week 6) Game Day Picks

I have come to appreciate our free boards here unlike others sites you can’t post without being a subscriber. Just tried to post on lil carolina’s board and Missouri’s board and can’t. Missouri just got screwed

Yeah I took the fools gold in Oklahoma.

Yeah, David . . so did I. This one is over regarding at least the -7.5 line, it'll take a miracle for OU to come back and win this down 21 points.

Texas has played very well today, credit them.

I may have spoken too soon about Murray....what the heck. Where has Texas gone?

I had flipped over to Missouri-USCjr playing in a typhoon. OU is right back in it!

45-45 w/ 2:38 to play . . What a game.

Looks as tho UT will cover the spread, but, this game is pure excitement . .

whoa Nellie.

keith.jpg

Last edited:
Random question why is the Texas vs Oklahoma game not called the red river rivalry any longer it’s now the red river showdown?

Random question why is the Texas vs Oklahoma game not called the red river rivalry any longer it’s now the red river showdown?

It used to be called the Red River Shootout . . aesthetics, I'm guessing, Bobby.

Only 4 are perfect after the first 2 games:

Hark
Cory
GTee
TB

Nope, I'm quitting board once rivals opens on Monday

You'll be greatly missed Sir Louigi . . . I'm speaking for the board here, just so you know, we all believe that you're good folk and there's a lot of OOTB that truly appreciates your POV.

Wishing you 2 things:

1) You might reconsider leaving.

2) All the best for you & yours.

Be well, my friend, & May God Bless.

Reactions: Louigi
I think he was serious about leaving if uncboy was reinstated.

He doesn't know the back story of what has happened to both uncboy10 and myself, I'm sorry to see him leaving and I am sincerely hoping that he may reconsider.

He doesn't know the back story of what has happened to both uncboy10

I would love to see the backstory. The one complete with his emails to Rivals corporate. If he ever poasts them, someone please alert me, as I now have him on ignore (never thought I’d ever use that feature, but the behind the scenes bullshit made me just lose all respect for the guy).

I would love to see the backstory. The one complete with his emails to Rivals corporate. If he ever poasts them, someone please alert me, as I now have him on ignore (never thought I’d ever use that feature, but the behind the scenes bullshit made me just lose all respect for the guy).

You truly don't want to hear the backstory . . it's fugly. I'm the one that emailed AJ and then Rivals.

Maybe, it's me that you should be putting on ignore and not him.

Maybe, it's me that you should be putting on ignore and not him.

No. Even though we don’t see eye to eye on politics, you do have redeeming qualities. You’re also not militant in your hatred of anything that doesn’t align with your opinions. I wouldn’t ignore you.

Reactions: BillyL
No. Even though we don’t see eye to eye on politics, you do have redeeming qualities. You’re also not militant in your hatred of anything that doesn’t align with your opinions. I wouldn’t ignore you.

Redeeming qualities . . LOL . . I couldn't redeem a $.75 cent coupon for a box of Oreos at the local grocery store for crissakes.

I was targeted along w/ uncboy.

Last edited:
So what is the deal again with this thing? I know it is $20 a person but is it just winner take all?

So what is the deal again with this thing? I know it is $20 a person but is it just winner take all?

Winner take all . . I am covering the second place finisher for $50, along w/ anyone that has a perfect week I'm covering their $20 entry fee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT