• We win them all!

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • We lose them all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

What Would Jesus Do?

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2010
Steat must be sleeping in, so I'll help him out.

This stretch starts and ends with Clemson. The next game is Pitt, so no point in including that game.

Despite the fact that Clemson just lost to NC State - or perhaps because of it - I think we have to be worried about our dazzling home win streak against the Tigers. I'd feel better if the home game was the 2nd one, so our new kids would have first hand experience against them. But it is what it is.

Here's the schedule

Tuesday - Home - Clemson
Saturday - Home - Ga Tech
Monday - Away - Va Tech
Saturday - Home - NC State
Tuesday - Away - Clemson

Reactions: Steat
My vote would be we go 4-1, with the loss away at Va. Tech! (possible slip at Clem too, but I'm an optimist)

Go Tar Heels!

I’m going with 3-2 as my pick again. I think we win the 3 home games and drop the 2 road games.

I need a none of the above option. ;)
I just added a "We win them all" option.

I didn't know you could add options after people started voting.

Remember, you can change your votes. So use this if you like it.

I will now see if I can add a "We lose them all" option. But I hope nobody will pick that one.

Steat must be sleeping in, so I'll help him out.

This stretch starts and ends with Clemson. The next game is Pitt, so no point in including that game.

Despite the fact that Clemson just lost to NC State - or perhaps because of it - I think we have to be worried about our dazzling home win streak against the Tigers. I'd feel better if the home game was the 2nd one, so our new kids would have first hand experience against them. But it is what it is.

Here's the schedule

Tuesday - Home - Clemson
Saturday - Home - Ga Tech
Monday - Away - Va Tech
Saturday - Home - NC State
Tuesday - Away - Clemson

lol...I started a 6 game thread and just deleted it as it conflicts with your thread you already started. I'm going to go with 4-1, with a loss to Va Tech. I think the Heels get Clemson twice. On the other hand if the Heels expect to win the ACC they need to start winning more road games. No better time than now to go 5-0 over the next 5 game stretch.

For those who may be wondering, I can't change the existing options. So your original votes can't be made to look dumb.

I just added a "We win them all" option.

I didn't know you could add options after people started voting.

Remember, you can change your votes. So use this if you like it.

I will now see if I can add a "We lose them all" option. But I hope nobody will pick that one.

I was joking about losing all of them. With multiple picks, you can basically pick all of them. The only way to pick none of them was not to vote.

However, I never pick against the Heels even when filling out tourney brackets. All five look truly winnable to me. We need more of an inside game. Certainly, not a revelation to anyone. If this team can get a little bit from the frosh bigs, quit missing some of those bunnies, and Theo can play more like the second half of the ND game, it should take a some pressure off the perimeter game. Hopefully, we get consistently better play from Cam.

I just glanced at Clemson's next 5 games. Similar to but even tougher than our schedule.

@ UNC
vs Notre Dame
@ Virginia
@ Ga Tech
vs UNC

Basically they play Virginia, at Virginia, whereas we play NC State at home.

If we can beat them tonight and then they lose to UVa - both of which are likely - then we move ahead of them in the conference and possibly into a tie for first - mainly depending on what happens in the Duke-UVa and Louisville-ND games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT