ADVERTISEMENT

OL Coach Stacy Searels Leaving UNC for Georgia

So most of the weak points of the staff have been replaced and the roster is still loaded with talent. Really promising QB.

If the new staff get the OL and Defense to around a B- then this team could be pretty decent. Compete for the coastal at the very least I would hope

Are you under the impression that Mack was his choice?
Larry was Bubba's choice.
I know the guys that hired Butch Davis and made Mack's return happen. But they like me are old and don't have the same feel for young coaches like a good athletic director should. Mack was the last arrow in their quiver.
Mack will leave the program well stocked, the AD will be responsible to provide the short list for the next hire.

I know the guys that hired Butch Davis and made Mack's return happen. But they like me are old and don't have the same feel for young coaches like a good athletic director should. Mack was the last arrow in their quiver.
Mack will leave the program well stocked, the AD will be responsible to provide the short list for the next hire.
Which is what the plan was all along.

Have to give him somewhat of a mulligan for Larry. He wasn't his first choice. Some other candidates were worried about coming because of what had just happened with the NCAA and how we treated Butch wasn't helpful. He had one hand tied behind his back for that hire. All of his other hires are doing well, so his record is pretty good. I trust him more than anyone else connected to the university.

Reactions: blazers
Have to give him somewhat of a mulligan for Larry. He wasn't his first choice. Some other candidates were worried about coming because of what had just happened with the NCAA and how we treated Butch wasn't helpful. He had one hand tied behind his back for that hire. All of his other hires are doing well, so his record is pretty good. I trust him more than anyone else connected to the university.
Don't quit your day job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT