ADVERTISEMENT

ONYENSO ???

Maddrummer

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 13, 2010
Probably misspelled but hey ;) I didn't want to hijack another thread so just for the heck off it . I didn't say Coleman because I think he's a lock to the league myself so for conversation sake does anyone think if Big O called Hubert and said hey coach Davis after exhausting all my efforts on joining the league I have decided to return to college . If the offer is still on the table I'd love to play for you and the Tar Heels . OK , WHAT do you think Hubert would do ? I'm not saying David nor AJ know what they are talking about . I totally respect their opinions and inside information but saying yeah that's true what David and AJ said BUT the situation raised it's head anyway what do you think Hubert would do.
ONE THING ... Please please please don't start again on all this distributing minutes stuff. Even the dumbest people on this board know that without adding one more person Hubert already has a task to distribute minutes so if you want to say NO there's not enough minutes that's fine but let's not get in any arguments over it . A no because of chemistry issues is fine and another valid concern so that's fine . Just thought it would be fun to put yourself in that situation and see if you could say sorry big fella that ship has sailed or would you ( if you were Hubert ) say to yourself . Man , this is gonna be even more challenging but I'm taking him .
Curious to see what you think. 😎 🥁✌️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News