ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Rofl. The entertainment reporter from the Toronto Star (another country, btw, not MAGA) is what you consider reliable as to what is happening on MAGA social media (again, this only potentially means TruthSocial)???????
The fact that you believe Truth Social is the only source of MAGA social media shows exactly how clueless and naive you truly are.

GAPc5V8WIAEK7ZL

The fact that you believe Truth Social is the only source of MAGA social media shows exactly how clueless and naive you truly are.
Well, I don't even believe that Truth Social is MAGA social media because I don't believe it's controlled and limited to only let users put forth/receive the MAGA agenda and point of view. But, I was willing to let you have a gimmie since it's owned mainly/was started by orangeman bad.

The question is, since you claim to be the one who is clued in and sophisticated or worldly, exactly what social media exists that is "MAGA social media"?

Fakebook, nope.
Instagram, nope.
Threads, nope.
Snapfish, nope.
YouTube, nope.
X/Twitter, nope.
TicTac, nope.
Pinterest, nope.
Reddit, nope.
LinkedIn, nope.

That's 10 major ones. I'll be waiting for your list, but won't be holding my breath because you can't provide them. And before you argue senselessly otherwise, yes, you can find posts on any of these that could be considered MAGA based or shaded, but it will not be the predominate viewpoint and many of them have specific controls in place and have attempted to eliminate anything MAGA related. If you think otherwise, you're either in complete denial or haven't been paying attention the last several years. Well, there's a third option, but tomorrow is Good Friday and I am trying to be nice.

Well, I don't even believe that Truth Social is MAGA social media because I don't believe it's controlled and limited to only let users put forth/receive the MAGA agenda and point of view. But, I was willing to let you have a gimmie since it's owned mainly/was started by orangeman bad.

The question is, since you claim to be the one who is clued in and sophisticated or worldly, exactly what social media exists that is "MAGA social media"?

Fakebook, nope.
Instagram, nope.
Threads, nope.
Snapfish, nope.
YouTube, nope.
X/Twitter, nope.
TicTac, nope.
Pinterest, nope.
Reddit, nope.
LinkedIn, nope.

That's 10 major ones. I'll be waiting for your list, but won't be holding my breath because you can't provide them. And before you argue senselessly otherwise, yes, you can find posts on any of these that could be considered MAGA based or shaded, but it will not be the predominate viewpoint and many of them have specific controls in place and have attempted to eliminate anything MAGA related. If you think otherwise, you're either in complete denial or haven't been paying attention the last several years. Well, there's a third option, but tomorrow is Good Friday and I am trying to be nice.
Perhaps the reason you are unfamiliar with other MAGA social media platforms is because, like Truth Social, they all suck. Here are three that fit the category: Gab, Parler, and Gettr.

And one could actually consider OOTB a predominantly MAGA site with its high concentration of conservative posters and their views.

Perhaps the reason you are unfamiliar with other MAGA social media platforms is because, like Truth Social, they all suck. Here are three that fit the category: Gab, Parler, and Gettr.

And one could actually consider OOTB a predominantly MAGA site with its high concentration of conservative posters and their views.
Well, you could watch your local cable community channel with someone "reporting" on community happenings. That doesn't mean it leans one way or the other and it doesn't mean it sucks. It just means that no one watches it or pays any attention to it. Which is the point you seem to be missing. You can always find anything if you look hard enough. But it doesn't qualify as social media until it has more than you and your cousin downloading it. I remember Parler, it's the one that Bezos and Amazon put out of business when they took away the cloud and hosting servers. It was getting too big with a message that they couldn't control or limit. So they pulled the plug.

From Wiki, Gab is "[w]idely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, racists, white supremacists, white nationalists, antisemites, the alt-right, supporters of Donald Trump, conservatives, right-libertarians, and believers in conspiracy theories such as QAnon," It has an estimated 100.000 active users. Gettr "is an alt-tech social media platform and microblogging site targeting American conservatives" and is a little bigger with a whopping 175,000 active users. Those are the writeups from Wiki, about as left leaning as one can get and not one MAGA comment in the bunch. You need to educate yourself better if you actually think those groups are all MAGA, but that's the propaganda you swallow like Russia, Russia, Russia and Trump attacking the driver of the Beast to get to the Capitol.

I gave 10 of the largest social media sites that we have. They have a combined monthly user numbers of 11,336,000,000. That's Billions, with a B. Do better.

This is what you do.

He declines to answer the interviewer's question and gives a politician answer by refusing saying it's very personal. That is not the same and does not translate to "unable" as the tweeter claims. But, you do you.
Exactly... he referenced "two Corinthians" (the best Corinthians, by the way... tremendous Corinthians in number 2)... later on. He's well-versed in Scripture, I'm sure.

This is the kind of thing that intrigues me. It's this trivial shit that people choose to defend the dumfuk. DO you REALLY believe he's being serious about it being "personal?" Did you believe Sarah Palin when she couldn't give an example of a newspaper or publication? I mean, I'm trying to gauge how naive and gullible you can be. Or, is it your pride? Are you so attached to this dumbshit that when he's maligned, you take it personal?

ADVERTISEMENT