ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The point of me poasting the article was just to illustrate that Trump has no financial woes in his future, despite NY's efforts. Much to the chagrin of all the TDS infected liberals like yourself. I'm sure you're laughing it off in an effort to mask your sadness and disappointment. But if that disappoints you, ooof...just wait until November. That is if Paw Paw can make until then.

That is if Paw Paw can make until then.

I'm praying that he does. See my most recent post.

Actually I might better hope he doesn't make it. If she becomes prez before the election, will she step in as the candidate for re-elect? That would be best-case scenario.

LMAO. Biden's WH abstains from voting on U.N. resolution re: Gaza.

Attaboy Joe, show them just where you stand....straddling the fences and refraining from doing the right thing in favor of being as political as possible. Rail publicly about relieving Gaza and then refuse to support actually doing so. Gotta get those Jew votes, right Joe?

Only total morons will vote for this putz. Word. See what I did there? Har har.

The point of me poasting the article was just to illustrate that Trump has no financial woes in his future
Now THAT is funny. Just because an appellate court reduced his bond to $175 million, are you so stupid that you actually believe he has "no financial woes in his future"?

🤣 🤣 🤣
In the financial investment sector, nothing is quite so laughable as an overvalued and artificially-inflated meme stock offering. I'll bet you were first in line to invest your life savings alongside Donald Trump. I hate to tell you, kid, but you've been taken.
This is a pump and dump if I've ever seen one.

Reactions: blazers
This is a pump and dump if I've ever seen one.
200w.gif

Now THAT is funny. Just because an appellate court reduced his bond to $175 million, are you so stupid that you actually believe he has "no financial woes in his future"?
geezus, you are so relentlessly dumb and desperate to seem to be shaking the TDS and making a point. The left is using the courts to try to devastate Trump financially as well as by any other means possible. All @gunslingerdick means is that the current attempt is a failure in that regard, and that in the long term, Trumps overall wealth will not be much more than threatened.

You can have your own opinion on that of course, but I think it's perfectly reasonable to state that Trump has no financial 'woes' long term.

Reactions: Archer2
geezus, you are so relentlessly dumb and desperate to seem to be shaking the TDS and making a point. The left is using the courts to try to devastate Trump financially as well as by any other means possible. All @gunslingerdick means is that the current attempt is a failure in that regard, and that in the long term, Trumps overall wealth will not be much more than threatened.

You can have your own opinion on that of course, but I think it's perfectly reasonable to state that Trump has no financial 'woes' long term.
Maybe someone can confirm this, but I have read that Trump doesn't even need to put up the dough or the bond in order to pursue his appeal. He is allowed to do that regardless. Rather, the "bond" is to put a "stay" on any and all collection efforts by the State of NY. If he failed to do so, NY could start seizing, etc. The stupidity of those efforts would be the exposure it would create should the underlying judgment get overturned, set aside, reduced, etc. That is, I would think that NY would have a duty to maintain anything they seize until the case is actually finalized. Should they not do so, it may very well expose them to damages being paid to orangeman.

Maybe someone can confirm this, but I have read that Trump doesn't even need to put up the dough or the bond in order to pursue his appeal. He is allowed to do that regardless. Rather, the "bond" is to put a "stay" on any and all collection efforts by the State of NY. If he failed to do so, NY could start seizing, etc. The stupidity of those efforts would be the exposure it would create should the underlying judgment get overturned, set aside, reduced, etc. That is, I would think that NY would have a duty to maintain anything they seize until the case is actually finalized. Should they not do so, it may very well expose them to damages being paid to orangeman.
I think they've given him ten days to come up with the 175, and everything is on hold until then. If he doesn't pony up by then, they are free to go after his assets. That's my understanding.

Originally, he was required to pay the bond in order to appeal. I think that's still the case. But don't quote me.

we're all victims of liberal idiocy. That card is maxed out.
"Liberal idiocy," whatever that's suppose to mean, isn't the reason for Trump's current legal battles. Donald Trump's relentless criminal activity is to blame. These are the reasons why his chance for another term in office is diminishing every day.

I think you're right.

Reactions: pooponduke
I think they've given him ten days to come up with the 175, and everything is on hold until then. If he doesn't pony up by then, they are free to go after his assets. That's my understanding.

Originally, he was required to pay the bond in order to appeal. I think that's still the case. But don't quote me.
That's not correct. poop explained it above.

"Liberal idiocy," whatever that's suppose to mean, isn't the reason for Trump's current legal battles. Donald Trump's relentless criminal activity is to blame. These are the reasons why his chance for another term in office is diminishing every day.
^^^^^ obliviously denies knowing what liberal idiocy is even as he expresses liberal idiocy, not to mention a terminal case of TDS as well. Should I ask him if he knows what a liberal idiot is?

^^^^^ obliviously denies knowing what liberal idiocy is even as he expresses liberal idiocy, not to mention a terminal case of TDS as well. Should I ask him if he knows what a liberal idiot is?
Explanation for the stoopid:
I understand that (like always) you're using the insult to compensate for your own intellectual shortcomings, but what I'm asking is how does it apply to Trump's legal jeopardy? I would argue it's Donald Trump's lawlessness and the fact that he keeps getting caught that better illustrates idiocy on full display.

Here's an article that may help. It sets out why many of your misconceptions exist and are inaccurate.

Go Heels and Go Dukes!!!

Thanks, but it doesn't explain why any of my perspectives are inaccurate. I'm fine with the theory, just not how it is applied or misapplied.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Explanation for the stoopid:
I understand that (like always) you're using the insult to compensate for your own intellectual shortcomings, but what I'm asking is how does it apply to Trump's legal jeopardy? I would argue it's Donald Trump's lawlessness and the fact that he keeps getting caught that better illustrates idiocy on full display.
I'm using the insult to accurately describe you (like always) in as few words as is reasonable to waste on you. Moron.

And what I posted had nothing to do with any question you think you asked, because you didn't ask me one, and I didn't refer to any. Idiot.

So far as what drivel you did express, I was correctly identifying it as the liberal idiocy you indicate that you have no awareness of. That should have been obvious to anyone with an IQ greater than your average rutabaga. You apparently didn't have that kind of intellectual wherewithal and that still seems to be the case. stoopid

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
You stated:
"Originally, he was required to pay the bond in order to appeal. I think that's still the case. But don't quote me."

Sorry to quote.
OK, if I may drag out just a bit more from you, are you saying he can now proceed to appeal without paying before he meets the ten day deadline?

bullshit headline, of course. It doesn't disallow it, it just requires a parent's consent. Not sure why that's altogether a bad idea, but I'm also not sure it's altogether a great one. Either way, I'm sure the libtards will go nuts, being potentially deprived of so many opportunities to turn kids into weirdos.

ETA correction; it appears to allow 14 and 15 year-olds to have accounts with parents consent, and ban those younger.

Last edited:
You stated:
"Originally, he was required to pay the bond in order to appeal. I think that's still the case. But don't quote me."

Sorry to quote.

OK, if I may drag out just a bit more from you, are you saying he can now proceed to appeal without paying before he meets the ten day deadline?
CBS news article

"If Trump produces the bond within 10 days, as he says he will, he'll have months to prepare, since arguments in the appeals case will not take place until at least after the appeals court's fall term begins in September."

this might not be perfectly clear, but I take it to mean that he still has to pay up (the reduced amount) before he can file his appeal.

bullshit headline, of course. It doesn't disallow it, it just requires a parent's consent.
Can you not read?! The article clearly states that children 14 and 15 years old will require parental consent while those younger than 14 will be prohibited. Accurate headline, misguided Boy Blunder.

Maybe if you spent less time tossing around lame insults at those whose superior intelligence you're so jealous of you might be more efficient in your research.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe and Archer2
I actually don't have an issue with it, because social media is a huge issue for children. I think most of these social media companies already have a self imposed age restriction, so it's not going to be a huge change. For that reason I think it would be good press for them not to challenge it. The biggest issue is the like feature. Kids doing stupid stuff to get a like or getting depressed or made fun of for not getting likes is a big issue. I wouldn't be ok with the government trying to make a law banning likes, but I think the public and politicians should challenge them to remove that feature.

The appeal started the day he filed it but he has to pay the 175M bond within 10 days to keep collection efforts by the State of NY from starting. The state could sell off his assets and the money would be held in an account until the appeal is decided on. If Trump wins the appeal the state would return the money to him. If he losses they just keep the money as part of the judgment.

Last edited:
Can you not read?! The article clearly states that children 14 and 15 years old will require parental consent while those younger than 14 will be prohibited. Accurate headline, misguided Boy Blunder.

Maybe if you spent less time tossing around lame insults at those whose superior intelligence you're so jealous of you might be more efficient in your research.
lol, catching me in a slight mistake is like winning the Super Bowl for you. But try again, dumbo. Can YOU not read? I already corrected myself. Even with that being the case, the headline is still somewhat misleading. Maybe if you didn't always try too hard to get back at me for the bitch-slapping I give you, your insecurities wouldn't be so painfully obvious. But they are.

LMAO at the 'superior intelligence'. The only thing '-erior' about you is your inferiority complex.

The appeal started the day he filed it but he has to pay the 175M bond within 10 days to keep collection efforts by the State of NY from starting. The state could sell off his assets and the money would be held in an account until the appeal is decided on. If Trump wins the appeal the state would return the money to him. If he losses they just keep the money as part of the judgment.
I know all that stuff. The only part I was interested in was where you said I varied from what poop explained, which is when he could file his appeal; and what you say is not what I quoted from the CBS news article as far as I can tell..

It doesn't matter though, he has plenty of time even if he can't file until after the ten days.

More like taking candy from a baby. And a pretty dumb baby at that.
that's the point, imbecile. If the baby was dumb and blind you might be able to take its candy, and then you would actually brag about it. Your self-worth must be lower than whale shit, and that's at the bottom of the ocean..

Hardcore court at it again, @blazers

jeezus they missed the boat on this one. That kid got unfairly and hugely crucified by the media and he gets nothing. To break it all down to a statement the Indian made is bullshit. That's the first I've even heard about a statement by him, but the media pegged the guy as a racist MAGA guy and kept it in our face for days before the truth filtered through.

Meanwhile, some slut comes up years after the fact and claims Trump raped her, and then says she was defamed to the tune of what, almost a hundred million, just because he denied doing it.

jeezus they missed the boat on this one. That kid got unfairly and hugely crucified by the media and he gets nothing. To break it all down to a statement the Indian made is bullshit. That's the first I've even heard about a statement by him, but the media pegged the guy as a racist MAGA guy and kept it in our face for days before the truth filtered through.

Meanwhile, some slut comes up years after the fact and claims Trump raped her, and then says she was defamed to the tune of what, almost a hundred million, just because he denied doing it.
I agree that they got this one completely wrong. That kid was unjustly vilified by most of the MSM who should be held accountable. Horrible ruling IMO. And yet again this SC has proven not to be the ultra conservative body that Dims lead us to believe it is.

Reactions: bluetoe
that's the point, imbecile. If the baby was dumb and blind you might be able to take its candy, and then you would actually brag about it. Your self-worth must be lower than whale shit, and that's at the bottom of the ocean..
Actually, the point is gamesmanship over you is so simple and easy that it happens regularly and there's nothing you can do to stop it. X^D

Don't look now but Trump's latest grift is hocking the Holy Bible to raise funds for his criminal defense campaign. "Let’s Make America Pray Again" is the sales pitch.

I pray every single day that a meteor or a piano or something falls from the sky and lands on him and I would gladly pay $59.99 to see it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers and prlyles
Don't look now but Trump's latest grift is hocking the Holy Bible to raise funds for his criminal defense campaign. "Let’s Make America Pray Again" is the sales pitch.

I pray every single day that a meteor or a piano or something falls from the sky and lands on him and I would gladly pay $59.99 to see it happen.

Oh, there's no doubt he has Americans praying more.

@Heels Noir, awhile back, I had commented in response to something you "randomly" came across in your YT perusing to not assume that such things were actually so random. This is an example.

Mark Zuckerberg is very supportive of this administration and antiorange. He owns Meta which owns FB, Instagram and Threads (which is their attempt to counter Twitter/X). Like all apps and software, they roll out updates that provide enhancements, bug fixes, security updates and so forth. In doing so, they also have the ability to change settings within your apps. Because they bury things in the very fine print of licensing agreements, people are unaware of these manipulations. We simply click Accept and move on. Everyone does this in their apps/software, some just make it more obvious to users than others. Just as their algorithms can manipulate what you "randomly" receive, your own settings can impact what your feed produces. In this instance, it's a default setting of not providing you with what they deem political and what they deem possible misinformation (alleged fact checking). Thus, your narrative of what you "randomly" come across will be full of administration approved messaging.

Reactions: bluetoe

What does it say when people are so fed up with the direction of the country that they will acknowledge Trump is a criminal and still would rather have him in charge than democrats? I'm being serious here. That's quite an indictment on what as much as 40%-50% of the country feels about the current direction. You'll try to claim that those 40%-50% of the electorate are bad people or some other hogwash instead of acknowledging what this actually signals. Let's say it again. There are millions of people that see Trump as a criminal and still plan to vote for him. How do you explain that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT