ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Good choice, Donnie! Keep up the good work. When Greene is critical of who you choose to keep close to your side... you have really gone full retard. I'm guessing Loomer might be on his "next-in-line-to-marry" list. When MTG defends Harris, it means it's really entertaining!

Last edited:
"If Vice President Harris is dumb and incapable of being President, but she successfully baited him to go off the rails on the simplest of debate questions over and over again (playing him like a fiddle according to some Republicans), what could an intelligent adversary of the Unites States be able to do by baiting or manipulating Trump?"

"If Vice President Harris is dumb and incapable of being President, but she successfully baited him to go off the rails on the simplest of debate questions over and over again (playing him like a fiddle according to some Republicans), what could an intelligent adversary of the Unites States be able to do by baiting or manipulating Trump?"
Not start wars maybe?

• Love
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Good choice, Donnie! Keep up the good work. When Greene is critical of who you choose to keep close to your side... you have really gone full retard. I'm guessing Loomer might be on his "next-in-line-to-marry" list. When MTG defends Harris, it means it's really entertaining!

I was very curious to review this link, wondering if Greene is suddenly sane, then read the bullets and counters from loomer and can't stop LMFAO.

Not gonna lie, speeches coming from a call center made me chuckle.

Well, he was President before. So tell me, did an intelligent adversary do anything? Like invade Ukraine? Did an intelligent adversary storm a music festival in Israel and start a war in the middle east under Trump's watch? Did China and Xi escalate things with Taiwan by manipulating Trump?

STFU

Not gonna lie, speeches coming from a call center made me chuckle.
She's hilarious, isn't she? Perfect look for Trump, too! Maybe she could post a picture of Apu and say "Apu will finally get a cabinet position!" or, maybe "Do we really wanna have to say 'One nation, under Ganesha?'"

It looks like MTG found a bottom. Although, she tries to shield Trump from his own choices. That's a high level of difficulty.

Well, he was President before. So tell me, did an intelligent adversary do anything? Like invade Ukraine? Did an intelligent adversary storm a music festival in Israel and start a war in the middle east under Trump's watch? Did China and Xi escalate things with Taiwan by manipulating Trump?

STFU
You know, Trump tried his damnedest to start a nuclear war with North Korea soon after coming into office. Only his military advisors saved us from that catastrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant

you forgot to say 'you people'.

Last edited:

Republican infighting is entertaining as hell. I love a good slap fight every now and then.

Trust me, I enjoy every minute.
We all got to watch the Republican Party hand-over their entire political influence, cache, respect, dignity and anything else it may have had, over to one guy and his cult following. We see more Republicans endorsing a Democratic nominee than ever before. And, the ones that stayed are beholden to him and are required to appease him and his cult following.

It didn't happen overnight. It took a while, but it's done, now. It's like someone who becomes an alcoholic, or becomes overweight. They had plenty of opportunities to stop, quit, get some help, whatever. But, they kept on eating and drinking.

Reactions: prlyles
Republican in-fighting is entertaining as hell. I love a good slap fight now and then.
Well, she's trying to defend Trump without his consent. I wonder if Trump tweeted something like "MTG doesn't know or understand my trusted friend Laura Loomer. Wonderful, smart woman. MTG should mind her own business." I'd wager that Greene would either commit suicide or have to be committed. That would be difficult to be admonished publicly by the one person you hold higher than any other person in the world. When you'd take a bullet for someone, and they betray you? You have some hard times ahead!

She's hilarious, isn't she? Perfect look for Trump, too! Maybe she could post a picture of Apu and say "Apu will finally get a cabinet position!" or, maybe "Do we really wanna have to say 'One nation, under Ganesha?'"

It looks like MTG found a bottom. Although, she tries to shield Trump from his own choices. That's a high level of difficulty.
I don't know if she's hilarious. I only found out she existed by reading that article. But it's possible to laugh at things that aren't PC. I guess maybe it was the messenger that made it bad? I would imagine if it was coming from a comedian it wouldn't be as controversial.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I don't know if she's hilarious. I only found out she existed by reading that article. But it's possible to laugh at things that aren't PC. I guess maybe it was the messenger that made it bad? I would imagine if it was coming from a comedian it wouldn't be as controversial.
Yeah... comedians typically have different social expectations and, thus a different context. Good or bad is in each person's own perspective. If I saw that on an SNL skit, I would laugh. Laura Loomer is not a comedian. She's just a white nationalist that has found a happy home in MAGA world!

You know, Trump tried his damnedest to start a nuclear war with North Korea soon after coming into office. Only his military advisors saved us from that catastrophe.
Was he trying to start a nuclear war with North Korea, or sending them "love letters" as claimed by Harris during the debate? I can't keep these fictional stories straight.

We all got to watch the Republican Party hand-over their entire political influence, cache, respect, dignity and anything else it may have had, over to one guy and his cult following. We see more Republicans endorsing a Democratic nominee than ever before. And, the ones that stayed are beholden to him and are required to appease him and his cult following.

I continue to marvel at your transformation from a Public Enemy, Fight The Power kind of guy to a docile, subservient NPC to the same power you used to fight. Remarkable really.

Oh what? Dick Cheney is stumping for Kamala? That’s all you had to say, Negro!

It's pattern on the extremes. You push your followers to the fringes with continuous lies and baiting and bluster, you say something sensical and then they treat you like crap... looking for the next extreme person. Almost like the way Trump treated Fox news when he decided they sucked and he'd stick with OAN, etc.

Was he trying to start a nuclear war with North Korea, or sending them "love letters" as claimed by Harris during the debate? I can't keep these fictional stories straight.
Losers bring up hypotheticals (that never happened) in their arguments.

Just before noon Wednesday, when President Joe Biden took the oath of office, the nuclear codes in the briefcase carried by a military aide to Donald Trump became invalid. The United States and the world survived the four years of Trump’s presidency without him starting a nuclear war.

This was a genuine possibility during 2017 and early 2018, Trump’s first year in office, when he brought the U.S. far closer to a nuclear conflict with North Korea than most Americans realize. Incredibly, the American foreign policy establishment seemed to look upon this risk with equanimity at the time and by now seems to have completely forgotten it.

By Far the Worst Thing Trump Did Was Flirt With Nuclear War With North Korea​

Trump’s actions on this one issue outweigh everything else, yet it’s received less attention than many of his tweets.

Just before noon Wednesday, when President Joe Biden took the oath of office, the nuclear codes in the briefcase carried by a military aide to Donald Trump became invalid. The United States and the world survived the four years of Trump’s presidency without him starting a nuclear war.

This was a genuine possibility during 2017 and early 2018, Trump’s first year in office, when he brought the U.S. far closer to a nuclear conflict with North Korea than most Americans realize. Incredibly, the American foreign policy establishment seemed to look upon this risk with equanimity at the time and by now seems to have completely forgotten it.

Confirming that it didn’t happen. I didn’t need the back up but thanks.

I continue to marvel at your transformation from a Public Enemy, Fight The Power kind of guy to a docile, subservient NPC to the same power you used to fight. Remarkable really.

Oh what? Dick Cheney is stumping for Kamala? That’s all you had to say, Negro!
You are going to fvck around and get this forum shut down. STFU!

You are going to fvck around and get this forum shut down. STFU!

lol. I think we saw a few weeks ago that’s not gonna happen.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT