ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I won't even address the rest of your post, complete fabricated lies like "the only people that got sick and died were residents of nursing homes," but are you suggesting COVID caused kids to start going tranny?

You're an absolute nutcase.
yet you supporting Biden makes you nuttier than he'll ever be.

I won't even address the rest of your post, complete fabricated lies like "the only people that got sick and died were residents of nursing homes," but are you suggesting COVID caused kids to start going tranny?

You're an absolute nutcase.

The majority of people that died were either old, had underlying issues or yes, were residents of nursing homes housing COVID patients. And don't bother with some bullshit stats you find because we all know those have been doctored by those residing on the left to make COVID look so terrible.

And while your phrasing is lacking, you at least got close. I'm blaming idiot leftist pearl clutchers for the insane increase in mental health issues in youth, one of which is an explosion of kids identifying as trans.

The majority of people that died were either old, had underlying issues or yes, were residents of nursing homes housing COVID patients.
So which is it, Dr. Hooey? First you claim that it was ONLY people in nursing homes who contracted COVID, and now you're saying it applies in only the MAJORITY of cases. You're too confused to be taken seriously, doc.
I'm blaming idiot leftist pearl clutchers for the insane increase in mental health issues in youth, one of which is an explosion of kids identifying as trans.
Are you telling me certain individuals in our society have the power to alter kids' sexual identities, that in every case it has nothing to do with preexisting conditions they were born with? Gender issues have always existed. It's just now in today's culture that some us aren't really bothered by people expressing themselves however they wish while others prefer to judge them and label such traits as "mental illness."

If anyone is mentally ill it's YOU. But don't fret, the remedy for a cure is simple: just get over it.

Last edited:
So which is it, Dr. Hooey? First you claim that it was ONLY people in nursing homes who contracted COVID, and now you're saying it was true in only the MAJORITY of cases. You're too confused to be taken seriously, doc.

Are you telling me certain individuals in our society have the power to alter kids' sexual identities, that in every case it has nothing to do with preexisting conditions they were born with? Gender issues have always existed. It's just now in today's culture that some us aren't really bothered by people expressing themselves however they wish while others prefer to judge them and label such traits as "mental illness."

If anyone is mentally ill it's YOU. But don't fret, the remedy for a cure is simple: just get over it.

You're such an idiot. Arguing semantics because you've lost the debate. Par for the course.

COVID should have been downplayed. It was nothing near what many - mostly on the left - tried to claim. To this day, I don't know a single person that died from it and only 1 that had to be hospitalized. Anecdotal? Sure. But I read and hear the same from many. Maybe we're just all lucky. That seems reasonable.

And no you f*ckin dolt, I don't believe that individuals have the power to turn kids trans. I believe adults in power have the ability to, and did, shut down schools needlessly and by doing so, created more mental illness and exacerbated mental illnesses that have manifested in an explosion of transgenderism, or known in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders as gender dysphoria.

It's clear I'm not mentally ill. I wouldn't say you are either. You're just a weak minded, loser that is so beholding to your side's ideology that you're willing to endorse the damage being done to kids all in the name of some weird obsession with victimhood and shitting on the traditional American values that created the greatest nation the world ever knew.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
You're such an idiot. Arguing semantics because you've lost the debate. Par for the course.
Semantics? Lost the debate? If I can't take you at your word then what's the use of debating in the first place? Say what you mean and mean what you say and don't resort to exaggeration for effect, smart guy.
And no you f*ckin dolt, I don't believe that individuals have the power to turn kids trans. I believe adults in power have the ability to, and did, shut down schools needlessly and by doing so, created more mental illness and exacerbated mental illnesses that have manifested in an explosion of transgenderism, or known in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders as gender dysphoria.
🤣
Ah, the ol' Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition. You've quoted your little psychology pamphlet here before. That is when you're not using it for a door stop.

So according to your theory, homeschooling during the pandemic caused mental illness which in turn manifested into an explosion of transgenderism? Thank God for COVID or these poor kids might still be confused about what's downstairs.

Tell me, doc, what's the medical term for a basket case?

Iran versus Israel

200.webp

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Semantics? Lost the debate? If I can't take you at your word then what's the use of debating in the first place? Say what you mean and mean what you say and don't resort to exaggeration for effect, smart guy.
so, be LITERAL. MEAN what you say and SAY what you mean.

Semantics, my eye. It was clear from the start the point I was making. You're the one with the tactic, specifically of trying to present things in their most literal sense when you can't figure out any other way to save face.
no, wait....DON'T be literal. DON'T mean what you say and DON'T say what you mean.

Semantics is such a hard game to follow. Who the hell makes up these rules? Oh, I see, it's Heels Nor. Never mind.

200w.gif

Reactions: Archer2
I dunno... they're both Jewish.
No, George converted to Latvian Orthodox to appease his girlfriend in season 5, remember? There is a generous Latvian Orthodox population in Iran who settled in the Tabriz region during the last hundred years. Once punishable by death, members of the religious sect today live harmoniously among their Muslim counterparts.

Black Heels is getting abused here lately. If he would just put down the shovel, he wouldn't constantly find himself in such a deep hole. Alas, he seems to think he can dig himself out of the hole. Maybe he'll surface in China and he'll be right. I'm sure he would get along famously with Xi, they both want the destruction of America as we know it and both are doing their best to subvert it from within.

jeebus.

'When someone is going through something that was beyond their comprehension'. You mean like with you and the presidency?

'People are looking for something to grab. Something to give them some sense ..sense of hope.' You mean like you're grabbing for some more votes to give you a sense of hope of re-election by politicking to tragedy victims to the tune of having been through hell also? Like that time your kitchen caught on fire? Or when you lost your son to military action, except you really didn't?

This POS is the most transparently worthless politician we've ever been disgraced with. And the dweebish still support him.

It looks like foul weather has again forced Donald Trump to miss an important event on his itinerary. He first skipped a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 due to fog. Yesterday he canceled a political rally in Wilmington due to rain. Forecasters are wondering what his weather excuse will be tomorrow to avoid his court date in New York City? Stormy Daniels?

It looks like foul weather has again forced Donald Trump to miss an important event on his itinerary. He first skipped a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 due to fog. Yesterday he canceled a political rally in Wilmington due to rain. Forecasters are wondering what his weather excuse will be tomorrow to avoid his court date in New York City? Stormy Daniels?

Still peddling the lie I called you out on earlier in the week? You know, where the Navy stated they canceled the 2018 trip? You need me to link that again?

Jesus, you are eaten up with Trump. It’s pitiful. Get a grip, loser.

^ look at this guy - cheering on his government stealing money from their own people to give it to another country. And what's worse is that it's another country that can't do shit for us. But he's so ingrained with his side's ideology that he'll celebrate this.

What a dipshit.

According to reporters on the scene, Don Snorleone has already caught a catnap in the courtroom this morning.

^ look at this guy - cheering on his government stealing money from their own people to give it to another country. And what's worse is that it's another country that can't do shit for us. But he's so ingrained with his side's ideology that he'll celebrate this.

What a dipshit.
I want us to back Ukraine, but as I keep saying, I want us to be able to afford to do so and not go so much deeper in debt to do it, being that we're spending so much on entitlements and in support of the hordes we're helping across our border.

But I would love to see some numbers on what the surrounding countries are doing. Because if they aren't doing something commensurate with their own threat of involvement with Russian imperialism, we should threaten to back out of any agreements we have to help protect them.

No wait, the liberal jerkoffs would go apeshit, and say that would be stupid, something that Trump might suggest. And as we all know, if Trump suggested it, it must be a self-serving crime against humanity. It couldn't be common sense....,there isn't even a word for that in libspeak.

You ever notice that Biden "supporters" almost never brag or post about anything good he is doing, they only rag on Trump?
Have you ever asked yourself why you created a username that takes a shot at dook rather than one that reflects your pride in Carolina as a fan/alumnus?

Going back to the question:

You ever notice that Biden "supporters" almost never brag or post about anything good he is doing, they only rag on Trump?
ahhh, i recall this when “w” was elected as well…it is what it is, and it looks like we’re all here for it.

Have you ever asked yourself why you created a username that takes a shot at dook rather than one that reflects your pride in Carolina as a fan/alumnus?
taking a shot at dook IS a reflection of pride in Carolina, you dummy. Where've you been?

Reactions: Archer2
What’s wrong with this world? When I was at UNC I went to class to get a degree. Didn’t miss a class so my grades and degree would get me to reach my dreams. Who are these “students” camping out in protests? Do they really think their actions will get them the future their rich parents are paying tuition for. Oh that’s right - Biden will make it so you don’t have to pay for your student debts. Something terribly wrong with the college campus.

What’s wrong with this world? When I was at UNC I went to class to get a degree. Didn’t miss a class so my grades and degree would get me to reach my dreams. Who are these “students” camping out in protests? Do they really think their actions will get them the future their rich parents are paying tuition for. Oh that’s right - Biden will make it so you don’t have to pay for your student debts. Something terribly wrong with the college campus.
Yeah... when were colleges EVER places of protests?

Yepp it’s true….I am triumph the insult dog
A national treasure...

xj1lfN.gif

I watched this just last night and I recognized both jokes! What are the odds???

ETA: My favorite is the guy with the DIY shirt that has the 3 greatest presidents on the back - George Washington, JFK and DJT... and, he's holding a cross and making a cross with the cross, in the air. Like he's blessing the little area outside the courtroom.

Last edited:
My favorite is the guy with the DIY shirt that has the 3 greatest presidents on the back - George Washington, JFK and DJT... and, he's holding a cross and making a cross with the cross, in the air.
My favorite is when heelman . . . er, Robert Smigel says to the Gays for Trump dude, "My name's Triumph. I'm with Dogs for Michael Vick."
🤣

• Love
Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT