ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

So much to unpack here. But like I said before, welcome. You're gonna fit right in, just don't get all thin skinned and take offense at anything. It's all in good fun.

The big tent line of yesterday's D party doesn't work anymore. They are only worried about catering to the extremes and leaving the bulk of the people in the middle behind.

There has never been a proposed "border security bill". There was a Foreign War Funding bill that was killed. Go back and read the 25 pages or more that went through this one.

If inflation was in fact due to price gouging that was somehow improper, there are these little things called laws that apply. It would seem that a tough, former prosecutor would get together with the DOJ, the States and their AG's, Gov., local DA's, and so on to ensure that they start prosecuting all those existing price gouging laws. Nope. Too busy not getting to root causes and being the last person in the room when Joe makes a big decision I guess.

Well, the debate didn't go as a repeat of the one against Joe for sure. But, can you honestly say that the ABC people had the same "performance" as the CNN people? My response to that question would be that the desired result in BOTH debates was exactly what was achieved.

Inflation still exists. So, I guess that's still just price gauging as KH likes to call it? So, the border is now in great shape. But, but, but, but the R's blocked all that. How on earth did that happen then if the R's had stopped all those border solutions? Here's where you talk about Joe's policies and his EO's that he finally signed, going right into the thick of election season after 3 years plus of a welcome mat and having rescinded Trump's EO's on Joe's first day. If the border is good now, it should have been good in Jan of 2021. You don't get to make pretend claims out of both sides of your mouth.
So you’re saying abc News made trump their bitch as well as Harris?

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
So you’re saying abc News made trump their bitch as well as Harris?
I'm saying that the debate from Tuesday was essentially 3 on 1 and Trump didn't do his best work in response.

The earlier debate with CNN, despite the fears and pundits' advance worries, was shockingly more neutral to orangeman and he landed some haymakers straight to Joe's jaw.

And, both of those went exactly as was desired.

The tl:dr is Yes.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Not gonna click, but not surprised that you posted something hosted there. I don't do anything "Threads" as I don't need anything additional from Zuckerberg and his content controlled universe, particularly a johnnie come lately imitator of X. If it can't exist with competition and input from all, it's not worth seeing.

Not gonna click, but not surprised that you posted something hosted there. I don't do anything "Threads" as I don't need anything additional from Zuckerberg and his content controlled universe, particularly a johnnie come lately imitator of X. If it can't exist with competition and input from all, it's not worth seeing.
You're missing out. You could learn some valuable things by watching it. But I understand your hesitancy to be enlightened by the truth.

What mental gymnastics were performed to get that 54% of inflation isn't real inflation stat?

And how are you wanting to curb inflation... Price controls?

Year over year inflation, off a high number, is under 3%. Unfortunately inflation is cumulative.

More specifically for you, historically corporate profits make up 11% of inflation. In this cycle, corporate profits made up 54% of inflation.

One might think that the threat of price controls would be enough to curb the price gouging more quickly. As you have seen, we have just experienced a historically fast drop in grocery prices from the highs in 2022 through now. That could of happened more quickly if certain bills weren't killed by the GOP members of congress.

You're missing out. You could learn some valuable things by watching it. But I understand your hesitancy to be enlightened by the truth.
Yes, yes. I'm sure that there have been many times your "truth" has been confirmed by Zuck's algorithms and content policies. It would explain much. And that doesn't even include his admission of editing things per the Harris/Biden admin's requests.

So much to unpack here. But like I said before, welcome. You're gonna fit right in, just don't get all thin skinned and take offense at anything. It's all in good fun.

The big tent line of yesterday's D party doesn't work anymore. They are only worried about catering to the extremes and leaving the bulk of the people in the middle behind.

There has never been a proposed "border security bill". There was a Foreign War Funding bill that was killed. Go back and read the 25 pages or more that went through this one.

If inflation was in fact due to price gouging that was somehow improper, there are these little things called laws that apply. It would seem that a tough, former prosecutor would get together with the DOJ, the States and their AG's, Gov., local DA's, and so on to ensure that they start prosecuting all those existing price gouging laws. Nope. Too busy not getting to root causes and being the last person in the room when Joe makes a big decision I guess.

Well, the debate didn't go as a repeat of the one against Joe for sure. But, can you honestly say that the ABC people had the same "performance" as the CNN people? My response to that question would be that the desired result in BOTH debates was exactly what was achieved.

Inflation still exists. So, I guess that's still just price gauging as KH likes to call it? So, the border is now in great shape. But, but, but, but the R's blocked all that. How on earth did that happen then if the R's had stopped all those border solutions? Here's where you talk about Joe's policies and his EO's that he finally signed, going right into the thick of election season after 3 years plus of a welcome mat and having rescinded Trump's EO's on Joe's first day. If the border is good now, it should have been good in Jan of 2021. You don't get to make pretend claims out of both sides of your mouth.

Trump's debate against Biden was every bit deranged and removed from reality. The difference was everyone was focus on Biden's lack of performance and the moderators allowed Trump to spew his nonsense without any recourse. If you go back and watch it, it was the same old guy, talking the same nonsense that he did in the Harris debate. The difference was the moderators injected some facts and Harris made him look like the fool that he's always been.

Here's a fun fact, inflation was up 25% under trump than it was under Obama. I'm pretty certain, everyone (who understands basic economics) wants some level of inflation because it's sign of a healthy economic environment. What's unacceptable imo, is doing nothing to the bad actors who took advantage of the situation.

The few members of the GOP who are still independent thinkers disagree with your assessment of the Border Security Bill.

If you are an actual conservative, the last thing you want is more executive orders. That concentration of power isn't conservative in the last bit. If a president wants a permanent solution, they need leverage to get congress to act and pass laws. An EO is nothing more than a bandaid on a problem. The moment any president uses the bandaid, they lose the leverage for a long-term fix. It should always be the last option, and only when it's clear congress won't do anything about an issue.

Keep in mind, Trump had control of congress senate for 2 years and chose to make the border situation worse because they know the problem is better for them than finding a solution. In 2019, he was calling his own border situation a "crisis".

Old Joe, simply exposed the hypocritical nature of today's GOP.

Reactions: blazers
Yes, yes. I'm sure that there have been many times your "truth" has been confirmed by Zuck's algorithms and content policies. It would explain much. And that doesn't even include his admission of editing things per the Harris/Biden admin's requests.
It has nothing to do with algorithms or Mark Zuckerberg. It's a School House Rock-esque cartoon that mocks Project 2025. Go ahead, watch it. You know you're curious.

This isn't making the point you think this it's making. Unless, you support putin and hate the United States, if that's the case; then it's making your point very well.

1 - who the f*ck are you, two first name guy never seen here before?

2 - how would you know what point I’m making?

lol at “hate the United States.” Let’s show our love for the US by shipping money to fund a war somewhere else! How smart and patriotic!

Last edited:
Trump's debate against Biden was every bit deranged and removed from reality. The difference was everyone was focus on Biden's lack of performance and the moderators allowed Trump to spew his nonsense without any recourse. If you go back and watch it, it was the same old guy, talking the same nonsense that he did in the Harris debate. The difference was the moderators injected some facts and Harris made him look like the fool that he's always been.

Here's a fun fact, inflation was up 25% under trump than it was under Obama. I'm pretty certain, everyone (who understands basic economics) wants some level of inflation because it's sign of a healthy economic environment. What's unacceptable imo, is doing nothing to the bad actors who took advantage of the situation.

The few members of the GOP who are still independent thinkers disagree with your assessment of the Border Security Bill.

If you are an actual conservative, the last thing you want is more executive orders. That concentration of power isn't conservative in the last bit. If a president wants a permanent solution, they need leverage to get congress to act and pass laws. An EO is nothing more than a bandaid on a problem. The moment any president uses the bandaid, they lose the leverage for a long-term fix. It should always be the last option, and only when it's clear congress won't do anything about an issue.

Keep in mind, Trump had control of congress senate for 2 years and chose to make the border situation worse because they know the problem is better for them than finding a solution. In 2019, he was calling his own border situation a "crisis".

Old Joe, simply exposed the hypocritical nature of today's GOP.

Tl;dr

I'm saying that the debate from Tuesday was essentially 3 on 1 and Trump didn't do his best work in response.

The earlier debate with CNN, despite the fears and pundits' advance worries, was shockingly more neutral to orangeman and he landed some haymakers straight to Joe's jaw.

And, both of those went exactly as was desired.

The tl:dr is Yes.
They handled the debate as well as they could when you have Trump lying every time he opened his mouth.

Trumps new traveling companion loony loomer posted that Harris wore audio earrings to cheat in the debate. Then coincidentally later in the same day trump claims at the Vegas rally:

“I also heard she had something in the ear, a little something in the ear: ‘No, Kamala, do this. Say it this way, Kamala. OK, be quiet, too many people watching,’”

But of course he doesn’t mean what he says. Or he’s exxagerating. Or it’s out of context. Or he doesn’t mean to deceive. So never mind.

Trumps new traveling companion loony loomer posted that Harris wore audio earrings to cheat in the debate. Then coincidentally later in the same day trump claims at the Vegas rally:

“I also heard she had something in the ear, a little something in the ear: ‘No, Kamala, do this. Say it this way, Kamala. OK, be quiet, too many people watching,’”

But of course he doesn’t mean what he says. Or he’s exxagerating. Or it’s out of context. Or he doesn’t mean to deceive. So never mind.

Are you saying you don’t believe that happened?

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
They handled the debate as well as they could when you have Trump lying every time he opened his mouth.

They only fact checked 4 of his most delusional lies - eating dogs, murdering babies, violence being up in the U.S. but down all over the world and the 2020 election.

If you (not you lol) don't like it, don't run a pathological liar. It's pretty simple stuff.

They only fact checked 4 of his most delusional lies - eating dogs, murdering babies, violence being up in the U.S. but down all over the world and the 2020 election.

If you (not you lol) don't like it, don't run a pathological liar. It's pretty simple stuff.

It was actually 5 fact checks. And 0 for Kamala, even though she needed 4 in the first 45 minutes of the debate. But you and your NPC brethren stay silent there.

Calling all betas.

Have at 'em, ladies.

maxresdefault.jpg
MAGA-man-2024.jpg

4346.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2019%2F01%2F21%2F11%2F44%2F20190121_teenmaga_supplied_blocked.jpg

men-wearing-large-make-america-great-again-hat-nyc-veterans-day-parade-oversize-maga-red-color-standing-out-manhattan-248609752.jpg
170308_trump_hat_forsunday_16.jpg

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg
philadelphia-usa-5th-november-2020-a-man-wearing-a-proud-boys-patch-and-wearing-a-maga-hat-at-the-philadelphia-convention-center-two-days-after-the-presidential-election-donald-trump-sued-several-states-to-stop-counting-legally-cast-ballots-in-states-that-lean-towards-joe-biden-credit-chris-baker-evens-2D9GH4G.jpg
d85e4581-5d03-45f5-b678-8450cb3a8641-jumbo1x1_190404victormagahatal1001_acc4ba6fa3a97438b49bce96ba2051c6.fit2000w.jpg
1634651776903.jpg

#dating4losers

Last edited:
Respectability around the world, eh @prlyles

Is that an outlier viewpoint in Poland or widespread?

Poland has occasionally made unsympathetic noises toward Ukraine since the war started. Some about refugees, iirc, and maybe other issues.

Maybe Poland and Russia can agree to split Ukraine - sort of like how Germany and the Soviet Union (temporarily) agreed to split Poland.

The dems of today are a big tent party who have consistently move the extremes out of office, while not always agreeing on policy.

To your points, the GOP killed there own border security bill. The dems had their majority supporting it. Colin Aldridge as have others, have been outspoken about border (going back to when trump was gutting the immigration infrastructure) through the last few years.

Inflation, 54% of the Inflation we saw was price gouging not traditional inflation. The GOP killed every bill that would curbed price gouging and reduced "Inflation" more quickly. Even without any support by the GOP- we have had the best economic outcome of all of the G7 countries by a wide margin. The U.S. is the only G7 country who is ahead of their 2019s pre-covid economic projections.

That "nitwit" just made the other guy look like demented old fool, over and over and over again. But in his defense, after thinking about stuff for over 9 years, he claims to now have "concepts of plan".

Today, inflation is under 3% and the border has less migrants than what we saw under trump all with no help from the GOP because they put politics over what it appears you seem to care about. Getting actual facts and understanding the issues better, is key to not being misled.
Jesus we have another thoroughly misguided lib talking nonsense here. The only thing I'll address is what has already been addressed here many times over, and that's the border bill. The so-called border bill was so loaded with funding for things other than our border that less than a third was to be applied that way. The bill was killed because it was a shitty, shifty attempt to extort sensible and not so sensible republicans into supporting it just because it was ostensibly about OUR border. It was not. Thank God somebody woke up and ended that particular dem subterfuge.

And don't even bother with but but but it was a republican bill. It was both republican and dem, but the dems were taking advantage of the republicans desire to fix the border.

Fewer illegals now? Of course, there's an election looming. The slowing of illegal immigration could have been affected at any time during the introduction of TEN FVCKING MILLION by Biden/Harris. So why only now? You know the answer, or you are as dumb as your post makes you seem to be.

Wait, I'll also address the numbnutted crowing over reduced inflation. Inflation given is current. It is heaped on top of previously much greater inflation rates as represented by current dramatically higher prices. If you want to crow about something, crow about those prices coming down and not how they aren't skyrocketing as fast as they were. Of course you can't, so you have nothing at all to crow about there.

That nitwit is a nitwit who wants to give $25,000 to those who need help with the down payment on a new house. She also says she's going to goose new home construction. Gee, does that sound familiar at all? Can you say housing bubble? And she will most definitely revert her thinking back to quasi-marxism if she gets elected, abandoning all these policy shifts that she has suddenly adopted in order to get elected. You truly have to be a moron to not see that..

If Trump looked foolish, he made himself look that way. Harris just chuckled for effect and lied her ass off. It was play-acting.

eta; oh and BTW, I got a good laugh over the dems rejecting the extremes. Who are you, Karen Jean-Pierre?

Last edited:
I hope they start writing stories on illegals with overdue books. Whatever it takes.
Next trump rally: “In springfield Ohio illegals are killing artistic children with their cars, it’s terrible, these kids, they just want to do art, just imagine, your child is coloring and then a car runs them over”

Poland has occasionally made unsympathetic noises toward Ukraine since the war started. Some about refugees, iirc, and maybe other issues.

Maybe
Poland and Russia can agree to split Ukraine - sort of like how Germany and the Soviet Union (temporarily) agreed to split Poland.
How many polacks does it take to go to war?
none, they can’t find it on a map

This isn't making the point you think this is making. Unless, you support putin and hate the United States, if that's the case; then it's making your point very well.
it's making a point just fine that does not indicate in any way support for Putin or hatred of the U.S. The point is that Poles don't want to take part in instigating WW III (for obvious reasons), and a particular Pole voiced their concerns that the U'S. is poking the bear maybe a little too hard without due consideration for who would suffer the most. . Really, it's a bear that's being poked, at least symbolically..

Maybe Poland and Russia can agree to split Ukraine - sort of like how Germany and the Soviet Union (temporarily) agreed to split Poland.

As long as they keep it over there and it doesn’t cost us or inconvenience us, then whatever. Let me know how it all shakes out.

Reactions: joeydavid
I don’t believe Harris was wearing audio earrings or had a device in her ear
I posted before the debate that ABC said they did not provide the questions....but they didn't say they didn't provide answers. That might sound silly, but there's any number of ways to work around the truth, in order to say you didn't lie and cheat. Just ask you-know-who.

And I have to wonder if her reactions to Trump wasn't set up. She was putting on too much of a show. They should have taken the camera off whoever wasn't currently responding. The simple fact is that most people aren't sinking their teeth into what's being conveyed, they are just getting impressions of who seems to be more in charge.

Just for clarity, I didn't watch it. I had every intention of doing so but I had to switch it off before she was done lying through her first response. She repulses me that much. I have seen segments and snippets since then.

Is that what “comes home with a brutal operation” translates to on your magatard spy ring?
well let me put it this way. I'm not dumb enough to think anyone takes that literally unless they just want to.. If they're that dumb, they probably also believe there really are 'magatard spy rings'.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT