ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Games Week 7

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Not everyone plays this week, and all games are on Saturday.

4-1 (3-0) Top Ten Clemson is at 2-3 (1-1) Wake. Always bad for ACC football is a team like Wake that has no fan base upsetting a ranked team with a fan base. TV hates that, at least when your league has far too many Wakes. A Vandy upsetting a Bama or Tennessee once in a long while is cute, but if the SEC also had Wake and Tulane and Rice, that Vandy upset of Bama would be a major blow to the SEC.

3-2 (1-1) Louisville is at 4-1 (2-0) UVA. Last week, the Cards lost at Home to SMU, while UVA took down BC. So this game is massive for both teams.

2-3 Stanford is at 4-1 ND. For those who don't know the ND scheduling of CA schools SC and Stanford, when the game is at South Bend, it is played in October, and when the Game is in CA, it is played Thanksgiving weekend. 2-3 Stanford is playing to get in position to become bowl eligible. 4-1 ND is playing to stay within range of making the playoffs.

3-2 (0-2) Cal is at 5-0 (1-0) #22 Pitt. It is almost as important to the ACC that Pitt win this one as it is that Clemson beat Wake.

4-1 (1-1) Syracuse at 3-3 (0-2) MooU. Isn't it great when what is best for ACC football is also what is right morally? Go Orange!

It is ACC football. What it is in total is what UNC must deal with. Yes, I will watch at least significant parts of each of those games.
I will watch and lay a parlay down but I have checked out on UNC until they purge the football building…I mean everyone from top to bottom…Time for Paw Paw Mack and his constant BS to go and take all his buddies with him…

I will watch and lay a parlay down but I have checked out on UNC until they purge the football building…I mean everyone from top to bottom…Time for Paw Paw Mack and his constant BS to go and take all his buddies with him…
Everything will steadily get worse until that is done. And the it happens, then we must worry that the damned fools in charge will again screw top the hiring process and land somebody who simply does not have it in him to win big and consistently at UNC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT