ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games Week 6

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
0-5 UVA has a 14 point lead in the 4th but its only vs. 1AA W&M.

BC down to Army by 4 with 4 and half minutes left.

OU over Texas by 7 with 1 left in the 3rd. The ACC needs both to lose at least 1 game, and so eliminate Big 12 from playoffs.

Clemson leads Wake 7-3 at Half.

Marshall hanging with Moo. Wufs lead 38-34 with 14 minutes left.

Louisville all over ND. Cards are for real.

GT tied with Miami. We need Miami to win so we can beat an undefeated team.

Wow, Miami snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. That means we can't beat undefeated Miami.

David Hale on Miami: "You might've figured at kickoff nothing could get uglier than the Hurricanes' uniforms, which looked like someone spilled a few shades of off-brand Mountain Dew flavors onto black jerseys, but you'd have been wrong."

Without doubt the ugliest uniforms Miami has ever worn. My wife's summation: "I think they're worse than anything Oregon has come up with.'' My response: "They're like something some totally doped out gay average student from the school of Warhol would come up with." My wife: 'They should fire the coach just for allowing that stuff to be worn in public."

Hale being as insightful and truthful in a more serious way: "Break up the ACC! Wait, no, don't break it up. Forget what we said, FSU board of trustees. It's just a figure of speech.

Let's rephrase: How about the ACC?

Six weeks into the season, a league that spent much of the summer fending off rumors of its demise now has a reasonable claim as the country's best, with three teams still undefeated, including Louisville, which pulled off a stunner against Notre Dame on Saturday."

David Hale on Miami: "You might've figured at kickoff nothing could get uglier than the Hurricanes' uniforms, which looked like someone spilled a few shades of off-brand Mountain Dew flavors onto black jerseys, but you'd have been wrong."

Without doubt the ugliest uniforms Miami has ever worn. My wife's summation: "I think they're worse than anything Oregon has come up with.'' My response: "They're like something some totally doped out gay average student from the school of Warhol would come up with." My wife: 'They should fire the coach just for allowing that stuff to be worn in public."
Adidas has done a great job trying to dethrone under armour as the worst uniform company in college sports.

As for ND I never understood the so called hype for Hartman going there. He never really impressed me.

Miami’s loss could be a bad thing for us. They gonna be pissed off even more now.
just my opinion, but i don’t think that works in sports nowadays, especially an entire week later…add to that, it’s not like he’s saban or holtz who have made their life getting players up for games…and mario just did this four years ago with oregon.

back in the day, i bet it was a huge motivation for individuals and teams, especially in basketball or sports that play games closer together…i just don’t think college kids gaf about coaching mistakes.

now, if that yellow jackets mascot shows up in chapel hill waving his stinger around like last week, i might be concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT