ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games Week 7

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
So far, most interesting is the huge comeback in Boulder by soon to be ACC member Stanford over the media's non-SEC/BT sweetest darling Colorado led by Neon Deon. Colorado is, as I could have predicted, now acting all trashy from its hot flower semi-success: the ref had to want the school that ion the band kept playing every time Stanford was trying to snap the ball, Colorado would be penalized. Boos were unanimous among the Buffers, who have decided that trashy, childish bad sportsmanship necessarily must go hand in hand with flashy self-promotion.

Tulane rather easily disposed of Memphis and likely is again the best team in the AAC. The job done by Fritz at Tulane is simply mind blowing.

Another soon be ACC member SMU beat ECU on Thursday night. Losing to ECU even once should be enough all by itself for any ACC coach to be on a Hot Seat. I assume SMU people have enough sense to never again play such a school after starting ACC play.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
...Tulane rather easily disposed of Memphis and likely is again the best team in the AAC. The job done by Fritz at Tulane is simply mind blowing.....
i really enjoyed that game. Friday nite college football...

FSU up on Cuse 17-3 midway through 2nd. Keon Coleman just badly burned Cuse DB for untouched long TD reception.

And over at Wallace wade outdoor stadium you have two teams I hate doing battle tonight. Guess if I were made to choose I would support the wusspeckers but that’s a stretch

And over at Wallace wade outdoor stadium you have two teams I hate doing battle tonight. Guess if I were made to choose I would support the wusspeckers but that’s a stretch
Pull for dook in Football and west Raleigh in basketball when they play each other…

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
I'd rather beat a good Dook team with a better record. Better for ranking.

I can’t pull for dook in anything
But you can pull for Moo? When those tow play, I am for whichever one winnings an help UNC the most. This year, we need Ws over ranked teams. Dook is now ranked, and Moo is not going to be ranked.

Oregon and Washington have serious offenses. I do not want to see either of them in a bowl.

Wake at VT is about to go to the Half. This is Wake's only real drive so far - the Wake TD came from a kickoff return. Wake hits FG. 17-10 VT.

Vols hang on in Knoxville to beat Aggies. Key play was on thee last Aggie 1st down the Vols DT clearly also face masked the ball carrier right in the middle of the field. No call.

Lanningham made stupid decision, 4th and 2 at Washington 47, He went for it and and got incomplete pass. Huskies then scored to take 3 point lead. Lanngham also did not kick short FG t end of 1st half, He went for it on 4th and goal and came up empty. If Ducks lose, its on the HC.

But you can pull for Moo? When those tow play, I am for whichever one winnings an help UNC the most. This year, we need Ws over ranked teams. Dook is now ranked, and Moo is not going to be ranked.
That’s the only way but I wouldn’t say I pull for them either just don’t wanna see dook win anything. Since there can’t be a sinkhole to suck both of them into with no injuries

Duke and Clemson look to be the toughest opponents left...

For FSU...it might be Duke and Florida...or Miami

The final 3 are a gauntlet. Duke is legit and always plays us with a chip on the shoulder, at Death Valley will be a test and i don't care how bad things are in Raleigh if they have a chance to spoil a special season for the Heels Doreen will have them ready to play.

I really do not want to see a repeat of last season - start out great and completely crap the bed last 4 games.

Reactions: tarheel0910
The final 3 are a gauntlet. Duke is legit and always plays us with a chip on the shoulder, at Death Valley will be a test and i don't care how bad things are in Raleigh if they have a chance to spoil a special season for the Heels Doreen will have them ready to play.

I really do not want to see a repeat of last season - start out great and completely crap the bed last 4 games.
As a 3 in a row with 2 Away Games, and 2 also being the most hated and hate-filled rivals, yep, that is a gauntlet. Starting 9-0 and finishing even 10-2 will be a major let down. Mack needs top prove that he can lead a UNC team to finish out and be the best it can be, which in this case is being in the ACC Championship with no worse than an 11-1 record.

Mack not only has no ACC Championship, he also has not won a Major Bowl at UNC. This is the year it needs to get done.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT