ADVERTISEMENT

Other week 10 ACC games

Taggert may need a win against Miami today to save his job.

After FSU loses to Miami, they are in danger of not getting bowl eligible. They travel to BC (who is pounding bad teams lately); and also have Florida. If they end up 5-7, I don't see Taggart getting another year, no matter how good the recruiting classes are.

24-10. Rivalry games are always important even if one team is down. This will be a nice win for Manny to build on.

24-10. Rivalry games are always important even if one team is down. This will be a nice win for Manny to build on.
He needs it almost as bad as Taggart does. If the Canes were to lose to a weak FSU team, some Miami boosters would be furious and begin wondering about a change.

Reactions: MWHeels
BC ran all over Cuse 58-27. Dillon had 242 yards, and his back up Bailey had 172.

He needs it almost as bad as Taggart does. If the Canes were to lose to a weak FSU team, some Miami boosters would be furious and begin wondering about a change.

I agree. This is definitely a big game for both of them. If the score gets lopsided, which it looks like it might, it may be the final straw for Taggert.

For Manny, a loss probably wouldn't have cost him his job, but he would have definitely been on thin ice going forward. I have no clue how good of a HC he really is, but this win may get some positive momentum back on his side.

How big of a disappointment has Syracuse and Babers been this year. He was the talk about the next good coach jumping ship to a big time program....may not happen after this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT