ADVERTISEMENT

Our coverage of Lubin

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014
It should be noted we never reported UNC had moved on from Lubin like pretty much everyone else did. We reported he wasn't the absolute main priority when he left campus last week without visiting.

But, we had a commitment story and podcast during his visit and never deleted them, because it was still simmering a tad bit. Then, two nights ago, we reported talks resumed and were getting very warm again.

This was all on our boards. We don't do click bait, otherwise we would have posted that stuff publicly. Instead we gave accurate and detailed information on our premium message board to our paying subscribers.

There are many reasons it makes sense to be a premium member at THI, and this is just one of many examples.

It should be noted we never reported UNC had moved on from Lubin like pretty much everyone else did. We reported he wasn't the absolute main priority when he left campus last week without visiting.

But, we had a commitment story and podcast during his visit and never deleted them, because it was still simmering a tad bit. Then, two nights ago, we reported talks resumed and were getting very warm again.

This was all on our boards. We don't do click bait, otherwise we would have posted that stuff publicly. Instead we gave accurate and detailed information on our premium message board to our paying subscribers.

There are many reasons it makes sense to be a premium member at THI, and this is just one of many examples.
I appreciate the info you give on here. I still don’t understand how unc had enough money to get Ven. You know, with all the lack of nil and incompetence they have. lol. Sorry I had to jest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT