Hall of Famer
Feb 4, 2004
t2 pack 1-0

This post was edited on 5/20 11:33 AM by sctarheel30

This post was edited on 5/20 3:02 PM by sctarheel30

Re: pack vs heels

BOOM!!!

Carolina Baseball @DiamondHeels 1min
Bolt's fly to right is deep enough to score Myers from third. UNC up 4-1, two gone for Ramirez.

This post was edited on 5/20 12:01 PM by TarHeelNation11

WCHL is streaming it (radio). ESPN3 is blacked out in ACC states because it's on RSN (Fox Sports Carolinas if you're in NC)

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
WCHL is streaming it (radio). ESPN3 is blacked out in ACC states because it's on RSN (Fox Sports Carolinas if you're in NC)
any suggestions if in SC?

All I have to say is that Crackride makes a lot more sense now. These people are something else.

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

any suggestions if in SC?
SC, go here: http://wchl.streamon.fm/
thx THN I guess listening is better than nothing I can't find it online at all.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
All I have to say is that Crackride makes a lot more sense now. These people are something else.
always have been
eek.r191677.gif

bases loaded two outs with myers at the plate..........strikes out crap

4-3 heels leaves bases loaded that hurts

wolfpeckers threatening again here in the t5 with runners first and second no outs............

fincher strikes out and turner to tries to score from third (why I don't know) is called out Heels survive onto the b5 Heels 4-3

seems turner tried to score after the ball was thrown back to the pitcher and was gunned down. this sent the wolfpeckers bench into a fit
wink.r191677.gif

sounds like both teams are even with the bad calls going against them. both teams had bases loaded at the time too. so here we go. stone now pitching for moou

Russell leading off b7 with a seeing eye single that he stretched into a double............myers at bat draws a walk.....first and second no outs

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

Russell leading off b7 with a seeing eye single that he stretched into a double............myers at bat draws a walk.....first and second no outs
Get 'em home boys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT