ADVERTISEMENT

pack vs heels (HEELS WIN 4-3)

Re: pack vs heels

Jones Angell is not demonstrative enough to call baseball lol. Pitch will come in and he'll pause for like 4 seconds and then finally be like "oh that was strike 3." Lol.

Looks like we ain't gonna get any more runs home today. Pitching staff needs to shut 'em down. 6 more outs.

Heels are once again struggling to get runners home......the theme for the year pretty much. we gotta hold em here

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
Jones Angell is not demonstrative enough to call baseball lol. Pitch will come in and he'll pause for like 4 seconds and then finally be like "oh that was strike 3." Lol.

Looks like we ain't gonna get any more runs home today. Pitching staff needs to shut 'em down. 6 more outs.
is Jones doing the play by play?

lead off walk.............rodent batting Russell with a throwing error to second runners move to second and third no outs

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

is Jones doing the play by play?
Yes

jake Armstrong to pinch hit..........after avent argued the last strikeout.............strike three for Armstrong......trae turner at bat holding my breathe

INT walk to Turner.......ratledge flies out to CF sigh of relief there................b8 heels 4-3

Heart stopping stuff right there. Way to go Thornton!

Nobody can get with RISP. Very poor execution on both sides. Hope the Heels can hold on.

Glad I can't see it. Sounds like some BAD baseball and lack of fundamentals. Don't understand that at all. Thanks for the updates though. GO HEELS!

Originally posted by theelblue:

Glad I can't see it. Sounds like some BAD baseball and lack of fundamentals. Don't understand that at all. Thanks for the updates though. GO HEELS!
on part of the Heels it has been this way all season long. the lack of fundamentals will kill you and playing fundamentally sound will go a long way and get you some wins you didn't deserve.

come on guys hang on here 3 outs away from beating the wusspeckers again.......

TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

three outs..............they made outs faster than I could type
roll.r191677.gif

HEELS WIN 4-3

I was a little annoyed with the no beer policy when I first arrived, but upon further review, serving alcohol to Moo at athletic events is a terrible idea.

Particularly after Turner was thrown out at the plate and the subsequent arguing by the moou bench.

That was an exciting game to watch on TV. I will have to try and make a game sometime next season. Never watch MLB, but the college game is great.

Wolpfacker sitting behind me showed me a picture on his phone to prove Turner was safe. I laughed and told him that we blocked him at the plate and he never touched home (but just between us girls, he was safe).

That being said, Wood Myers should have walked in a run on not 1 but 2 called strikes on what would have been ball 4 with bases loaded.

I really don't care though- in fact, I like it this way. Nothing more entertaining than hearing Moo whine about refs (or umps) after yet another loss to Carolina. Just think, we ended their season the last 2 years. LOL@State

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Wolpfacker sitting behind me showed me a picture on his phone to prove Turner was safe. I laughed and told him that we blocked him at the plate and he never touched home (but just between us girls, he was safe).

That being said, Wood Myers should have walked in a run on not 1 but 2 called strikes on what would have been ball 4 with bases loaded.

I really don't care though- in fact, I like it this way. Nothing more entertaining than hearing Moo whine about refs (or umps) after yet another loss to Carolina. Just think, we ended their season the last 2 years. LOL@State
And those pitches weren't even close to strikes. Breaking balls that were high and one was even 3 inches off the plate inside. That ump didn't want to call ball 4 with bases loaded. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. So all moos can suck on it, I don't care to hear their bitching.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Ditto.

I followed the first 3 innings via Twitter and saw from the 4th inning on. Didn't want to post on this thread for fear of jinxing our slim lead. Thank goodness we won.

I'd like to share this Vine with you. I apologize about it being sideways -- it's my first attempt and I thought the orientation would change like regular video. Duh. Hope you manage to enjoy it anyway.

Raising Heel's virgin Vine

Just watched the highlights... WOW!!!!

Those were 2 of the most horrible calls I have seen in awhile in back-to-back innings. That is what they mean by make up call.

There's only one thing better than beating ncstate in anything......and that's beating them on a questionable call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT