ADVERTISEMENT

Pet peeves

1. People that blow their nose while eating. Purely disgusting.

2, People who put their teenage child in a shopping buggy.

3. People who allow their pre-teen child to push a shopping buggy around the store.

4. People that walk in front of me while I'm looking at or for an item and dont say "excuse me".

5. People that park in the fire lane at Walmart. yeah, the rules dont apply to you f***tard.

6. People that walk in the exit door and people that walk out of the enter door.

7. People that stand right behind you in line as if they are trying to smell your hair or something.

8. People who try to talk on a phone while pushing a buggy full of groceries.

9. People who go through the drive thru and point at the menu board when they order.

10. People who go through the drive thru and order multiple separate orders. Go inside, moron.

11. People who sit at a green light while they are so interested in a text they just got or are sending.

12. People who take an infant to the smoking section of a restaurant.

13. People who hold up the line buying lottery tickets or scratch offs. Idiots.

This post was edited on 4/9 5:35 PM by chickenhunter

Originally posted by chickenhunter:

5. People that park in the fire lane at Walmart. yeah, the rules don't apply to you f***tard.
This, times a million. Goes for any store. In my local shopping center, it's the morbidly obese people picking up their order from Pizza Hut.

And ditto the "rules don't apply to you" comment. Every single day I see people ignoring a "no left turn" sign or completely running a stop sign when it doesn't suit them. Unreal.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

5. People that park in the fire lane at Walmart. yeah, the rules don't apply to you f***tard.
This, times a million. Goes for any store. In my local shopping center, it's the morbidly obese people picking up their order from Pizza Hut.

And ditto the "rules don't apply to you" comment. Every single day I see people ignoring a "no left turn" sign or completely running a stop sign when it doesn't suit them. Unreal.
A lot of people here park in the fire lane or even kind of up on the sidewalk to wait for their wife or whatever. Just laziness. If your spouse is that lazy you guys need to hit the gym or something. At the very least walking your lazy *** to the store and back would be good for you both. I can't stand it.

two things this week popped into my head...one was because of the masters beginning...the other was a suggestion from my a/c guy.

golfers that wear sneakers or sneaker-like golf shoes...they look terrible and seeing jack wear them wednesday was even worse.

people that use coupons for every single thing they purchase...saw a lady this morning in front of me with twenty or so items, mostly non-food...i was third behind her with two air conditioning filters, guy in front of me had one item, looked like a bag of candy....her total was less than fifty bucks and the cashier checked about fifty coupons.

Here are my two.

In the fast lane keeping with the traffic while giving 2-3 car lengths between me and the car that is in front of me. The idiot behind me feels the need to speed around and squeeze into that small space causing me to then have to brake and slow down. No one behind me and the idiot gain a car length. SMH!!!

Drivers that drive at or under the speed limit in the fast lane. Then when you go to pass you see that the driver is on the phone.

When u go to a wedding or church function type thing that is catered and the people pick at and flip over the food and study it and ask questions about it and take FOREVER to put something on their plates! For chrissakes pick something and GO!

So yes all my pet peeves are about people making me wait to eat basically
Posted from Rivals Mobile

In keeping with the driving theme, drivers that don't go by when I move right to let them pass.

I'm in the left lane because I'm moving faster than the cars in the right lane. You ride up on my bumper because you want to go a couple mph faster. I get past a group of cars in the right lane and move over to let you pass. But you don't pass. You just hang out there in my blind spot until I run up on another group of cars in the right lane and have to either gun it to get back in front of you all over again, or brake and slow down to get back in the left lane behind you. If you didn't want to go by, why'd you ride all up on my bumper? My wife cannot fathom why this irritates me.

On an unrelated topic, because it happened yesterday, people who carry on a loud conversation on a phone or hands-free device while sitting in a restaurant bar. East Coast Wings isn't your personal office. To the guy's credit, after someone got his attention and called him out, he did get off the phone and apologize.

Getting handed a receipt from the drive thru window or at the grocery store register. I don't need someone else's trash.

We could do several pages on highway driving alone. It's really simple, though. There are two basic rules for driving on the highway:

1) Stay right except to pass.

2) Maintain your speed.

That's it. Do those two things and you'll eliminate 95% of the frustration of interstate travel.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Getting handed a receipt from the drive thru window or at the grocery store register. I don't need someone else's trash.
It's not just getting a receipt. I mean, I get it...record of what you bought. But does the receipt have to be 3 miles long when all I purchased was a pack of gum?

We could do several pages on highway driving alone. It's really simple, though. There are two basic rules for driving on the highway:

2) Maintain your speed.

That's it. Do those two things and you'll eliminate 95% of the frustration of interstate travel.
That is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I feel a tear running down my face.

People who don't use their turn signals.(and those who leave them on)

People who smoke with kids in the car. Smokers who throw their butts down/out the window.

People who don't turn their headlights on in the rain, fog, near dark, etc.

Tailgaters/speeders, especially if I'm in the right lane, or signaling for a turn.

Red light runners, Pensacola is the worst I've seen.

People who litter.

Drivers who weave in and out of traffic, speeding like Jeff Gordon, , then at the
next red light, they're one car length ahead of you.

Sports fans who couldn't run a 15 second 40, acting like they're responsible for "their" teams success.

Fans, coaches and players who don't know the rules, but think they do!
For all the above, plus more:
chairshot.r191677.gif

2) Maintain your speed.

This... and I would add that it makes no difference how fast you're going.

Yea cig butts!!! So disgusting. Htf do smokers get a pass on littering??!! They just throw their fking trash down on the ground or out their car window and dont gaf. Really pisses me off.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

6. People that walk in the exit door and people that walk out of the enter door.

This post was edited on 4/9 5:35 PM by chickenhunter
I thought I was the only one bothered by that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT