ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

giphy.gif

@Hark_The_Sound_2010 that quote is from a sworn affidavit the accuser's friend signed last year...also stated that the accuser asked her friend to lie about zeke.

Ya if that's true, this should be an open and shut case with Zeke getting freed.

But we all saw Roger's ability to just blatantly deny facts in the Brady case - so who knows what the hell is gonna happen here.

Reactions: gteeitup

What I don't get is how Tiger doesn't have a bodyguard or some handler to keep exactly this sort of thing from happening.

I don't blame the man at all for taking those drugs, but this isn't the first time that Ambien and car keys have screwed up his career.

What I don't get is how Tiger doesn't have a bodyguard or some handler to keep exactly this sort of thing from happening.

I don't blame the man at all for taking those drugs, but this isn't the first time that Ambien and car keys have screwed up his career.

i think you know...even dudes that have nothing aren't giving up the keys, mostly due to ego.

and i do blame him...sorry, but even woods knows mixing that stuff, driving or not, is deadly...this isn't about anxiety or insomnia, imo...his 30 for 30 will be in my top 5.

i love his "i'm trying to treat my back issues on my own" statement...mr woods, it was "on your own" that got you started with all these physical issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT