ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

Tweet by committee? No way man. Y'all tweet whatever you want.
One thing I think we need to refrain from on our tweets is endorsing political candidates. I don't want to get on the feed and see one tweet about Trump followed by a tweet about Clinton, followed by a tweet about Johnson. We don't need to be caught arguing with ourselves.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but for those of you who tweet on a personal account a lot, you need to hash tag OOTB and tag OOTB as much as possible. Got to get the word out there.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I've never fully gotten into the tweeting game - have a personal twitter but only to check others tweets (and even that I do rarely). But this idea is gold. Some of the best of the RPT should be put up there with commentary similar to some of the other tweets we've seen here (like panini face/head guy).

@Raising Heel if you message me the details it'd be appreciated. I'll take a back seat role at first and let the pros handle getting it off the ground though.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I'm excited to see who is going to be the first non-OOTB regular that follows this account.
I think your expectations might be a little to high. Although, I could see some of our friends on another board hovering on it to see if we are making a reference to them. I'll check with my insiders to see if I can get some intel on that. ;)

I think your expectations might be a little to high. Although, I could see some of our friends on another board hovering on it to see if we are making a reference to them. I'll check with my insiders to see if I can get some intel on that. ;)

Make sure to keep us up to date on the scuttlebutt #everyonecheatsexceptunc

Reactions: tarheel0910
my mind is swimming with f'd up stuff to drop on this thing
Do it man, I dare you.

6356009334710395361729411614_dare.gif

Do it man, I dare you.

6356009334710395361729411614_dare.gif

i have to be careful.

one thing i need to do is "unlink" myself from the twitter app that says i'm tweeting from three accounts(yes, i tweet from two others)...how do i disconnect from ootb twitter admin so i can just tweet from safari...thoughts?

i have to be careful.

one thing i need to do is "unlink" myself from the twitter app that says i'm tweeting from three accounts(yes, i tweet from two others)...how do i disconnect from ootb twitter admin so i can just tweet from safari...thoughts?
Not sure. @Raising Heel tweets like a teenage girl, so he could probably help you out.

Are you tweeting from a laptop? I keep seeing you manually retweeting. The app is a million times better. Also easier to change profiles since you don't have to log out and log back in. It will just let you toggle between accounts.

Last edited:
Are you tweeting from a laptop? I keep seeing you manually retweeting. The app is a million times better. Also easier to change profiles since you don't have to log out and log back in. It will just let you toggle between accounts.

no...tweeting from my phone/with app.

how can i toggle?...it's tweet caster, it just lists active accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT