ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

Being an O's guy, I've never cared for the Red Sox (unless they're playing the Yankees). But I'll always be a Jim Rice fan after this.

ETA: Don't know why it's posting the first thing, which is interesting, but it's the later that I was trying to link.

Last edited:
Being an O's guy, I've never cared for the Red Sox (unless they're playing the Yankees). But I'll always be a Jim Rice.

ETA: Don't know why it's posting the first thing, which is interesting, but it's the later that I was trying to link.

wooo, I've got a lump in my throat. I had not heard of this but I'm in the Jim Rice fan club now.

ETA I went back and read the first one. Make that two lumps.

I found this gem when I was looking for a clip of Keith Jackson voicing his signature phrase. They don't make 'em like they used to. Makes me want to go back to drinking beer...

Reactions: Archer2
all I see is black background so I am posting an image of a bison so that we can see what animal your post is referring to.

everything-to-know-about-bison-hunting-featured.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
I probably already posted this but I don't care. It cracks me up every time I play it and I mean if I play it time after time...

somebody's going to hell for this. Might be me for posting this but it's funnier than hell.

haha same…perhaps the last great freedom we all get to see is the media troll job.
it can be entertaining for sure. NOT sure about the last great freedom thing. In general, it's just obnoxious.
Of course, that doesn't keep me from watching collections of such tomfoolery on youtube

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT