ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

I guess his heart is no longer in it. I think I'd be taking some nice fat announcer/color gig.
not sure he’s that type of guy…he’s generally a prick, so him on tv might be combustible…having said that, i’m here for that…probably perfect on a sunday pre-game crew because they need opinionated talking heads…anything is better than gronk!!

not sure he’s that type of guy…he’s generally a prick, so him on tv might be combustible…having said that, i’m here for that…probably perfect on a sunday pre-game crew because they need opinionated talking heads…anything is better than gronk!!
gronk is a goofball. Good for commercials.

I love stark reality in human interaction, and I would welcome any break from the routine nicey-nice.

I could see him having a good podcast, but TV doesn't seem like a good gig for him.

I'm so soft-hearted I almost felt sorry for the victim....except that it was a blankety-blank horsefly. Good riddance.

On the other hand, that looked like a golden garden spider, a beautiful creature but one that spins the web you might get an unexpected face full of this time of year. F them too.

When I was at unc over summer one year we had the great idea to go camping at the outer banks in july. Well the heat was bad enough but those horse flies….holeeeeeefukkkkkk. They were horrible. They knew just where to land on the small of your back or behind your knee to give themselves enough time to bite before being swatted. It was unbearable. We ended up saying “fuk it” and left first day. A couple hrs down the road we get out to piss and I guess they followred us. one landed on my neck and bit me. I caught him and we proceeded to torture him for a good fifteen minutes. Pulled his wings off, held a lighter to him….medieval shyt. Then glued him to the antenna still alive for the ride back to chapel hill.

(An antenna was a long metal rod attached to your car for radio reception)

Last edited:
When I was at unc over summer one year we had the great idea to go camping at the outer banks in july. Well the heat was bad enough but those horse flies….holeeeeeefukkkkkk. They were horrible. They knew just where to land on the small of your back or behind your knee to give themselves enough time to bite before being swatted. It was unbearable. We ended up saying “fuk it” and left first day. A couple hrs down the road we get out to piss and I guess they followred us. one landed on my neck and bit me. I caught him and we proceeded to torture him for a good fifteen minutes. Pulled his wings off, held a lighter to him….medieval shyt. Then glued him to the antenna still alive for the ride back to chapel hill.

(An antenna was a long metal rod attached to your car for radio reception)
when I went camping at the OB, it wasn't horseflies it was those unseen little demon biters called sand fleas that tormented me all night long even inside the tent. Moral of the story...F camping on the OB, and double F to hell a gawd dang sand flea.

But I also argued on some message board that horsefly bites were worse than bee stings. F a damn horsefly and the horse it rode in on..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT