ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Did you report uncboy10's poast?

Did you report uncboy10's poast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did we come to some conclusion here? Is there or is there not a conspiracy to get @uncboy10 (a.k.a. - Cat Daddy) banned from this board?
We didn't even get a genuine vote besides yours (although I gotta give a shout out to whoever squatted on Billy's handle after he deactivated his account). That leads me to believe that Andrew was the other poaster involved, hence the "multiple" people who reported boy.

Final Ruling: There was no conspiracy to get boy banned. I will poast a link to this thread every time he brings it up. I encourage you all to do the same.

We didn't even get a genuine vote besides yours (although I gotta give a shout out to whoever squatted on Billy's handle after he deactivated his account). That leads me to believe that Andrew was the other poaster involved, hence the "multiple" people who reported boy.

Final Ruling: There was no conspiracy to get boy banned. I will poast a link to this thread every time he brings it up. I encourage you all to do the same.

You’re a clown. Unless AJ lied, then multiple people have complained about my posts on multiple occasions. And the fact that there are people here who are obsessed enough to look me up on social media paints a pretty clear picture.

Your midget friend just can’t handle having people disagree with him on the board so he tried to get us ran off. It’s pathetic. So is this thread. Get yourself a hobby.

He does often seem very "catty" in his responses.
images

You’re a clown. Unless AJ lied, then multiple people have complained about my posts on multiple occasions. And the fact that there are people here who are obsessed enough to look me up on social media paints a pretty clear picture.

Your midget friend just can’t handle having people disagree with him on the board so he tried to get us ran off. It’s pathetic. So is this thread. Get yourself a hobby.
You seem upset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT