ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Contest Official Winners (Contest #5)

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Congratulations to the winners of Contest #5 outlined below.

Contest 5: Early Season Non-Conference Contest (only games that UNC participating )
Winners: Top 6 players win 3-month subscription to Premium

• Battle for Atlantis (Possible opponents - Arkansas, Memphis, Michigan, Texas Tech, Villanova)
  • Tennessee (ACC/SEC Challenge)
  • UConn (Jimmy V Classic)
  • Kentucky (CBS Sports Classic)
  • Oklahoma (Jumpman Invitational)

Please submit the following information via email to :
support@openingdaygame.com
Subject: Contest Winner Contest #5

1. Screen Name
2. Legal name your Tar Heel account is registered under
3. Email address your Tar Heel account is registered under

Again, congratulations!

Steat

Reactions: Heels5150
Thanks Steat! Thank you for running these contests, I know it is a lot of work!

Hey Steat, I had sent all of the information that you requested a few days ago. I’m not sure what to do next. Could you please advise? Thank you

Subscriptions for posters outlined in red have been processed. Still waiting to hear from gobblercalls. You will receive an email with redemption instructions. If you don't receive email instructions by Tuesday, try logging into Premium. If that does not work, please let me know.

Go Heels#1 your subscription is an extension over your prior win.

Regardless, let me know when you are able to access the Premium site. Enjoy!

Steat

Reactions: Heels5150
All subscriptions have been processed. All of you should have received instructions on how to redeem your subscription. Please follow the instructions and log-in to Premium (Four Corners) on Tuesday and confirm if you are able to get in. Thanks, Steat

All subscriptions have been processed. All of you should have received instructions on how to redeem your subscription. Please follow the instructions and log-in to Premium (Four Corners) on Tuesday and confirm if you are able to get in. Thanks, Steat
I just checked my email, including junk and spam, and did not receive anything other than normal notifications of threads I am watching.

I just checked my email, including junk and spam, and did not receive anything other than normal notifications of threads I am watching.
Sent you an email. Please follow-up as instructed, but give it one more day before you do it because of the holiday. Tks, Steat

Reactions: NorCalTarheel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT