ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory.....Cowboys latest headcase?????

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Representatives for Gregory made it clear that whichever team drafted him needed to have a support system in place that would be expected to include a security person and a personal handler who would follow Gregory at all times, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

How much hand holding does this guy need??

Cowpoke fans...please respond

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody takes chances with players like him,we'll just have to wait and see,if he doesn't grow up then it'll be a wasted draft pick plain and simple.I'm a Dallas fan and was not pleased with this selection Nor was I with the addition of Hardy.Jerry should be concentrating on finding Romo's replacement.

Reactions: yrusonvus
Cowboys front office is probably still doing cartwheels from having Gregory fall all the way to them in the second round. Dude is a Top 15 talent. Steal for the Cowboys.

OP probably should worry more about the Redskins reaching for an OL with the 5th pick.

Reactions: gteeitup
Representatives for Gregory made it clear that whichever team drafted him needed to have a support system in place that would be expected to include a security person and a personal handler who would follow Gregory at all times, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

How much hand holding does this guy need??

Cowpoke fans...please respond

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I think it's a homerun pickup for the Cowboys! He's top 10 talent. Jones has been known to do just what Gregory's crew is asking: (See Dez Bryant's first couple of years). Even Gregory admits he needs help.

“I’m 22 years old but I think I carry myself real well and I think I need to carry myself a little bit better as far as decision making goes. I think a lot of people are getting tied up in the weed and think it’s just a weed problem. I don’t think it’s a weed problem. I think it’s decision making. I think I’m immature. I’m definitely working on that. I want to prove everyone wrong and I want to do it with this team. I think this is the best team I can do that with.” ~Randy Gregory

If he doesn't pan out, the Cowboys burnt a 2nd round pick. If he does pan out though, he's the next DeMarcus Ware coming off the edge.

once again the media has labeled someone way before they have all the facts.

if he indeed is bipolar, smoking weed will be the least of his concern.

it's the perfect situation for him...calvin hill is as good a mentor as there is for any organization.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT