ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 102

This is why no college coach should be allowed to coach Team USA at any capacity.

They already have to many advantages...........
Cal$hady
The Lodge

and now they get to work with their players plus influence others.

mike,
The NCAA and USA basketball directors know it, but they are in bed with certain coaches and shoe companies.
$$$$$

But wait...I thought Slimy and ratty were just better than Roy at recruiting the current generation of players! They are such wonderful people that I'm sure if there was even the hint of advantage they would insist on letting other coaches take their place! Clearly Slimy is the victim here!

Reactions: Archer2
Thank god cal is a shitty coach. Ky should have at least 3 titles last ten yrs with that talent
To be fair, he's only been there 8 years and does have 1 title.

Since only one team can win the championship, I tend to be more impressed with wins. Or to be more accurate with not losing.

Cal does pretty well on not losing. But if you are a fan of not losing, the coaches you should like are Mark Few and Gregg Marshall. Who knows if they would do as well in the ACC. Probably not. But if you are a fan of those schools, you didn't win a championship, but you didn't suffer too many losses, either.

To be fair, he's only been there 8 years and does have 1 title.

Since only one team can win the championship, I tend to be more impressed with wins. Or to be more accurate with not losing.

Cal does pretty well on not losing. But if you are a fan of not losing, the coaches you should like are Mark Few and Gregg Marshall. Who knows if they would do as well in the ACC. Probably not. But if you are a fan of those schools, you didn't win a championship, but you didn't suffer too many losses, either.

He also coaches in the SEC! If in the ACC I don't think he would fare so well..with all the talent he has had he should have at least 3 titles! That team with John wall was unreal and he didn't win it

Wait...suddenly amassing wins is important? I wonder why so many devalue regular season winning when Roy wins the regular season title. All peeps say is that the tourney is all that counts! When we measure great NBA players and coaches at any level we count Chips.

Maybe it is enough to count all his recruiting Championships!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT