ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Makes His Statement About The FBI Probe

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Roy is on record saying this"

"They've never helped me get any player, never insinuated, never done anything," Williams told ESPN in an exclusive interview on Monday.

Where is K's statement? Where is Calpari's statement? Where is Sean Miller's statement?

Crickett city folks!

Reactions: Archer2
Dick Vitale even subliminally called out MB3 being able to reclassify in two months and we all know Jeff Capel played a HUGE role on making that happen. Interesting...

K-Rat's statement was written by a lawyer. His rumbling statement actually says nothing.

His last sentence. "Talent is being recruited all the time in every shape and form." What does he mean by this?

I hope the FBI interviews him under oath.

FBI: K, do you have any knowledge of any of your assistant coaches, players, players parents, AAU coaches or handlers being paid by shoe companies in your coaching career?

K: No

FBI: XXX player told me this, xxx parent told me this, xxx AAU coach told me that about you. Is this correct?

K: No , don't know any thing about any of that.

FBI Agent: Thank you for your time.

He's the teflon Don, nothing sticks to him. It would not surprise me to learn Capel was involved but the LOM will not be touched.

Or Nate James...

I will tell you this, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING goes down in duke basketball without Ks full 100% knowledge and blessing. Not one of his assistants would EVER dare to put together a deal without K's blessing, that ring will be kissed. Now he will have degrees of separation right out of the Calipari play book and he will claim I had absolutely no knowledge but telling ya right now that does not happen at duke, NOTHING happens there without K's blessing.

This interview with K makes me want to throw up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
i doubt anything comes out regarding dook (as much as i would love it). But it wont be cause the fbi is intimidated by kay or likes him. That notion is effing ridiculous.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Ratty has been corrupt since he first saw his recruiting decline and others profit from their dirty dealings! {Similar to the motivation for Barry Bonds.} He is a paranoid control freak that has gone to the level of installing a secret code for the elevator to his office. He knows everything about his program and everyone knows it! He is also very smart and will weather and/or scapegoat his way out of this scandal just like all the rest. Too bad Gaudet isn't still on the bench so his wins could be taken instead of ratty's; I guess James or Capel will have to fall on the sword this time!

Enjoy the puke/Corleone Family! (probably the worst example of copying the UNC model ever!)

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT