ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors on signing day surprises?

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Anyone heard any news? Williamson has supposedly narrowed it to FL and MI , Jennings a strong VA lean. Are we still interested in Anthony Rush?

Why do we have such a small class, 21 I think. I thought this was first year we could take fully amount again and you know there is going to be attrition in the offseason. One of the programs biggest problems has been depth, so not sure whey UNC is taking 25.

I think we passed on several players who could have helped our program and numbers. We didn't do much to improve our numbers with jumbo linemen. Maybe Fedora has got something up his sleeve with transfers or something. Just wishing I guess.

19 and waiting on Jennings at 2:30 and we are not the leader for him.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
ESPN is saying we have 21 commits.
hmm-yeah.jpg

It says we have 20 and we did have 20 until McKinney flipped leaving us with 19.

Looks like a decent class, but have to wait to see how it pans out. Looks like State was able to take the momentum of kicking our tails on the field to off the field. Good day for UNC , but we need great days.

Most likely Nordeen promised them more fondling time in the sheep pens after practice.

Rivals UNC #27 Moo #34 ESPN UNC #22 Moo #32....... How is that kicking our butts? Just asking!

Moo has 25 commits to our 19. They have a lot of lower to mid tier 3 stars and that is how our class is rated higher. A lot of their guys are could miss types.

Originally posted by Scoops Heels:
Rivals UNC #27 Moo #34 ESPN UNC #22 Moo #32....... How is that kicking our butts? Just asking!
Those services and star ratings are overall worthless. They seemed to pick up all the remaining top NC prospects over the last month and picked up some guys today. UNC did nothing, hell we couldn't even get 20 recruits. Time will tell. They beat us with lower starred players this year and Duke the two years before. Just sayin. Time will tell. Not sure what Doreen is selling there. Hey come here and play 4 cupcakes a year and play in front of fans that leave at halftime if you aren't playing well.

Originally posted by Scoops Heels:
You must not have watched the moo game this year. Because it was an all-time asskicking.

But because I'd hate to be characterized as trashing the program, I'll say that I liked our accommodating nature that day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT