ADVERTISEMENT

S Don Chapman Jr. arrested....

ACokeForRoy

Senior
Nov 12, 2014
Sandy Springs, Ga
Per Tarheel Insider.... Chapman Jr. has been arrested and charged with domestic criminal trespassing, assault on a female, and Misdemeanor battery of an unborn child.

Big brave football player assaulting a woman, apparently a pregnant one. That's the type that belongs in prison.

Andrew says no links to competitor sites. I think you should delete the link. .

Might wanna read the updated version stating the big brave football player saving the woman from killing herself and the unborn baby….
What updated report? SI still has the same story online it did yesterday. So do local NC news outlets. Is that his explanation that has been released somewhere?

What updated report? SI still has the same story online it did yesterday. So do local NC news outlets. Is that his explanation that has been released somewhere?
Most stories have updated to reflect the new info.

"On Thursday in Chatham County court, a judge detailed a police report in the middle of a pretrial release assessment where Chapman's pregnant girlfriend threatened to commit suicide, which would also have killed her unborn child. Chapman took a gun away from her, during which the assault occurred.

No one was injured during the altercation. The girlfriend was charged with simple assault."

Why? Hard to fault him for trying to save his unborn child from the girl. I think I would have probably tried to stop her too.
No doubt. But then I would have been taking every precaution not to get my girlfriend pregnant too. When I was in college I didn’t have a gun in the house either. Different times, different values.

Why? Hard to fault him for trying to save his unborn child from the girl. I think I would have probably tried to stop her too.
Here is the very ugly rub: according to abortion case law developed over time, not even a father has the right to just refuse to allow the woman to have an abortion, which means that if he tries to stop her with any force he may well be prosecuted. Nor do we any longer have recent legal precedents against suicide, which would mean it is not just legal but expected that we use force if necessary to prevent a suicide. Those who desire suicide have rights to do what they want with their own bodies, and abortion law has declared that the baby in the womb belongs to the woman, period.

American law has veered off the path of normality for 50 years so that common sense and basic decency no longer have much if any merit or standing. Yes, there are more than a few cases over the years from around the country where guys attempting stop the woman from aborting have ended up with felony convictions.

The overturning of Roe v. Wade has meant that in many places, abortion on demand activists have become even more militant. Such people in NC will want any man who tries to stop any woman who may be about to choose abortion, even via suicide, to spend time in prison. They see abortion for any reason, at any time, by any method, as an inalienable right.

I'm far from sure that Joe Biden has nearly enough sound gray matter left to grasp what he is reading from the teleprompter, but 'his words' on abortion and rights place 'him' squarely behind such people and views.

Here is the very ugly rub: according to abortion case law developed over time, not even a father has the right to just refuse to allow the woman to have an abortion, which means that if he tries to stop her with any force he may well be prosecuted. Nor do we any longer have recent legal precedents against suicide, which would mean it is not just legal but expected that we use force if necessary to prevent a suicide. Those who desire suicide have rights to do what they want with their own bodies, and abortion law has declared that the baby in the womb belongs to the woman, period.

American law has veered off the path of normality for 50 years so that common sense and basic decency no longer have much if any merit or standing. Yes, there are more than a few cases over the years from around the country where guys attempting stop the woman from aborting have ended up with felony convictions.

The overturning of Roe v. Wade has meant that in many places, abortion on demand activists have become even more militant. Such people in NC will want any man who tries to stop any woman who may be about to choose abortion, even via suicide, to spend time in prison. They see abortion for any reason, at any time, by any method, as an inalienable right.

I'm far from sure that Joe Biden has nearly enough sound gray matter left to grasp what he is reading from the teleprompter, but 'his words' on abortion and rights place 'him' squarely behind such people and views.
That was a lot of words that has nothing to do with the decision to keep him on the team or not. I seriously doubt Mack gives a shit about Joe Biden and Row when he decides what to do.

There is a political thread on OOTB, though. You can go talk politics there if you want.

That was a lot of words that has nothing to do with the decision to keep him on the team or not. I seriously doubt Mack gives a shit about Joe Biden and Row when he decides what to do.

There is a political thread on OOTB, though. You can go talk politics there if you want.
Lmbo

Reactions: Archer2
there's nothing in the updated info to indicate any sane reason to kick Chapman off the team, as far as it goes. Unfortunately, sanity has little to do with anything anymore.

Reactions: Archer2

i have wondered how a woman can be given complete control of her baby while she is carrying it, but is able to share the responsibility once she bears it. Our emotionally-derived laws sometimes make little sense, and more and more it seems that emotion and not thoughtful consideration is the driver.

But to get back on the right road, how bout them Mountaineers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT