ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions must be coming too Kensucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

3skinny

Sophomore
May 6, 2005
Calishady reached out to the Knicks about presidency job but got turned down. So glad to have Roy a coach that wants too be here and not looking for the next best thing. Like a said before those hasbeens sold there sole with that crook.

800px_COLOURBOX10550073.jpg

No, its Sole (pretty tasty flat fish) as in Slimy stinks like rotten fish!

Just another money grab similar to ratty pretending he was interested in the Lakers!

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Care to elaborate?

No: Sole is not tasty
or
No: Slimy and ratty would not grab for more money
Maybe...
Yeah: Sole is tasty
and
No: Slimy and ratty didn't grab for money?

Sometimes a man of few words fails to communicate!

Calishady reached out to the Knicks about presidency job but got turned down. So glad to have Roy a coach that wants too be here and not looking for the next best thing. Like a said before those hasbeens sold there sole with that crook.

I wonder if Mo Bamba's brother quacking off about telling all to the NCAA has Cal worried?

Yeah: I understand what you meant. No: It's not at all what he's saying. He simply misspelled it. And it's the second time now, so it just sounds retarded.

Hobbies are needed for some people.

I wonder if Mo Bamba's brother quacking off about telling all to the NCAA has Cal worried?
Ya never know... but wouldn't it be ironic if this hooligan (and trust me, the media will attack the messenger here first --- easy target, after all) and his disjointed rant opened up the proverbial can o' worms that impicated the slimiest crawler of them all?...

...and yes, I'm grinning at the thought.

This sure turned out to be a fun thread!

I taught English for 20 years so I appreciate the desire for correct spelling and grammar, BUT sometimes it is important to consider the venue!

Meanwhile, back at the topic: Slimy sure is funny trying to claim none of his people actually contacted the Knicks!

This sure turned out to be a fun thread!

I taught English for 20 years so I appreciate the desire for correct spelling and grammar, BUT sometimes it is important to consider the venue!

Meanwhile, back at the topic: Slimy sure is funny trying to claim none of his people actually contacted the Knicks!

I also find it funny, that the grammer detective of this thread started a sentence with "And"

grandpa with the AND1 reference, like he knows what it means...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT