ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller

I've got a solidly above average mouth!
i-can-confirm-10-meme-40203.jpg

Booker is going to sing like a songbird with the offer of 60 years on all charges from the FBI.

As the NPR guy said, the acronym ncaa doesn't scare him as much as FBI. :eek:

Miller being dirty was obvious for a while! I'm a little surprised by OK St but the others are not unexpected. I'm also a little surprised Pitino is involved again!! He is clearly a piece of crap with no morals what so ever, but I just thought he was smart enough to lay low while he was already on probation!

You would have to be blind,deaf or dumb to not realize that Miller and Arizona were cheating. There is absolutely no way you can get that many high profile East coast recruits to come all the way across the country to play in the desert.

Last edited:
You would have to be blind,deaf or dumb to not realize that Miller and Arizona were cheating. There is absolutely no way you can get that many high profile East coast recruits to come all the way across the country to play in the desert.

Come out here in January when the rest of the country is shoveling snow and youre in a pool with a bunch of girls and it wont seem that crazy

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Come out here in January when the rest of the country is shoveling snow and youre in a pool with a bunch of girls and it wont seem that crazy

You really like playing the "hot girl" angle. I've been a lot of places around the country, including Arizona. It's really not that big of a deal. UNLV should be killing it by your logic...

You really like playing the "hot girl" angle. I've been a lot of places around the country, including Arizona. It's really not that big of a deal. UNLV should be killing it by your logic...

I was more playing the weather card but okay. And UNLV did used to kill it, but having a successful sports team in Vegas would be a coach's nightmare and the 90s showed you that. What Booker Robinson did might cost Miller his job and really hurts his reputation, but I don't know why people were so shocked that Miller was such a good recruiter, especially on the east coast. He's a relatively young guy, he played in the Big East, he coaches alot of those kids on the USA junior team, and Booker was a big time AAU coordinator in New York before becoming a college coach. Arizona is obviously not a blue blood, but all things considered its probably the best program in the West. There was a time Carolina was getting the best players in LA, no one was crying wolf at us for that

Last edited:
I was more playing the weather card but okay. And UNLV did used to kill it, but having a successful sports team in Vegas would be a coach's nightmare and the 90s showed you that. What Booker Robinson did might cost Miller his job and really hurts his reputation, but I don't know why people were so shocked that Miller was such a good recruiter, especially on the east coast. He's a relatively young guy, he played in the Big East, he coaches alot of those kids on the USA junior team, and Booker was a big time AAU coordinator in New York before becoming a college coach. Arizona is obviously not a blue blood, but all things considered its probably the best program in the West. There was a time Carolina was getting the best players in LA, no one was crying wolf at us for that

Great weather? ok, why isnt Arizona St on the same level? I mean, I am not sure how you can really defend Miller right now, but ok.

I live on the coast it rarely if ever snows, so other than a few and I mean few cold days in the winter I am not seeing the attraction to the desert. I have trained out there. It sucks

Last edited:
When would Nassir little
Miller was knee deep in this whole scandal. You're right the weather is great but that $150,000 for the family sealed the deal. When Roy Williams is 0 for 5 years in getting elite recruits something is up. It's not like he was recruiting players to come to South Dakota. When players said Carolina wasn't a one and done school they really meant Carolina won't pay.

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Booker was a big time AAU coordinator in New York before becoming a college coach.

First, it's "Book".

Second, he was paying those kids to come to Zona. Sure, the weather and the girls and the NY knowledge helped, but not nearly as much as the cash. Get real homie.

Reactions: UNC&ME
AZ weather is beautiful when it isn't 125 degrees in the shade and so dry your nose bleeds when you step off the plane! (this is exactly what happened the last time I visited) But to each his own. Miller is dirty and this isn't debatable, but he might try to scapegoat his equally dirty staff!

But, but it's a dry heat. My dang cousins always tossed that little gem out when we went out to AZ. When they came east they griped about humidity. oh well.

What CarolinaMagic said, ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.

To quote:
When players said Carolina wasn't a one and done school they really meant Carolina won't pay.

That is part of it but it is also kids straight out of high school are not going to dictate to Roy how many minutes they will play or who his starters will be. Roy is not going to listen to your handler, Roy believes he knows more about what he is doing that a kid, their family, or their street agent. Roy is also going to recruit who he wants to to recruit and not listen to a kid tell him if you don't take my buddy then you don't get me.

Roy, as learned from Dean, treats all freshman the same, he is not going to put a kid right out of high school on a pedestal, Jordan for example had to carry the camera equipment and at times bags for the upper classmen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT