ADVERTISEMENT

Selling UNC Memorabilia Collection

bleeduncblue

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Hey y'all ... I put a post on here a couple months ago that I'm selling off most of my stuff, since it's just sitting in totes rotting away - I'd rather it be used and displayed by other true Tar Heel fans. At that time I had neglected to take complete pics of the stuff but now have them all in several zip files that I can email out easily. Please send me an email if you'd like those zip files to look through what I'm selling. If there are specific items you're interested in, let me know and then we'll discuss price.

I have a wide variety of stuff ... many autographed items (I'm keeping all Dean/Roy/MJ autographs for now, however) .... vintage hats and shirts ... a ton of collector mags, posters and newspapers ... a few rugs ... collectors soda cans ... many cups, mugs (some vintage) ... some random vintage rare items (cigarettes, phone book, matches, stickers, buttons, etc) ... any many other odds and ends that I've collected over the years.

Just send me an email if you want to see pics ... thanks and GO HEELS !!!

Scott @ rshabh7977@aol.com

Bleed,

Do you have a DVD copy or two of Jerseys In The Rafters 2?

Also, I have one of these prints framed:

O278576.JPG

But, I'm looking for one for my brother. Do you have one?

strum.....I remember that picture! My dad had that pic.

I'm always interested in Tar Heel stuff. I have a chair (2nd one every made) that Dean Smith had. The owner of the company that made it went to my dad's church. My dad got a glimpse and joked with him about not making my dad one. Well, he then made him one. It sits in my office.

Also, I just finished building a house late 2014 and have a UNC shooting gym. Always interested in adding stuff for that. See below.

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

This post was edited on 2/18 3:21 PM by NCAAUCoach

Originally posted by NCAAUCoach:
I got mine at some sports store in Tarrytown Mall in Rocky Mount, NC in the summer of '82. We even had a few six-packs of the Blue Soda. My younger brother wants one of those prints for himself though.

I'm always interested in Tar Heel stuff. I have a chair (2nd one every made) that Dean Smith had. The owner of the company that made it went to my dad's church. My dad got a glimpse and joked with him about not making my dad one. Well, he then made him one. It sits in my office.

Also, I just finished building a house late 2014 and have a UNC shooting gym. Always interested in adding stuff for that. See below.

ec

ec

Coach this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Awesome man

Reactions: NCAAUCoach

ec

ec

I can't tell you how jealous of this I am.

Reactions: NCAAUCoach
Originally posted by strummingram:
Bleed,

Do you have a DVD copy or two of Jerseys In The Rafters 2?

Also, I have one of these prints framed:

O278576.JPG

But, I'm looking for one for my brother. Do you have one?
I'm looking at that exact same print hanging over my home office desk right now. Love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT