ADVERTISEMENT

SMILE....!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

shun1

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
shun1 is still pulling for you.

!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Archer2
Yeah, the sky's not falling.

We lost a nailbiter of a game and missed a 35 yard FG attempt to win it in triple OT. Unfortunately, we made a few mistakes and it cost us. That penalty just before the missed FG was a ball buster. Still, Ruggles should have made that FG.

Once again, I felt the play calling was less than optimal at times. You could see that Mack was not happy with Longo on a couple of occasions. We have to improve in that area or possibly look elsewhere at the end of the season.

The bottom line is that we haven't learned to consistently win close games like this one. That will come eventually, but we're not there yet. We are very much in a rebuilding mode this year.

We're at the stage where we can beat any team left on our schedule or lose to any team on our schedule, Mercer possibly being the exception. But our margin for error is as thin as a knife's edge, one or two mistakes here or there can and has spelled the difference between winning and losing.

Keep the faith, we're headed in the right direction.

Reactions: shun1
Hi Archer2, as I have said before and will say again, you are a GOOD PERSON and a GOOD POSTER...BLESS YOU...SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Archer2
Correct, the sky isn't falling and I know its gonna take a few seasons for Mack to get us where we hope to be.

That being said, I'm still not in the mood to talk about this game. By halftime I pretty much knew how this game was gonna end - I didn't know it was gonna be that brutal though - so I took myself out of the game thread, as I was getting too frustrated.

Oh well... let's regroup and flush those dookies on Saturday.

Reactions: Archer2 and shun1
Va Tech still has to play UVA and Wake and could lose ether of those games. Pitt could probably beat them too.

Unless they win out, we can still win the coastal by taking care of our own business.

Reactions: shun1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT