ADVERTISEMENT

So a man walks into a bar

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
and says "where the F is Billy? I know its early but its Friday and hot outside and I am thirsty"

Just for the record, that man is me.

Reactions: tarheel0910
l_8540_Charles.Joly.aviary.jpg

Awwwright awwready . . whaddja all folks drinking . . ? Give me something to do . .

Reactions: heelz2345
Nice to see a little spirit around here on this fantastic Friday, Rich . . Are you watching The Open . . ?

burbonscotchbeer.jpg

Following on the ol' computer. I won't be able to watch until Sat-Sun. How does the course look today?

Following on the ol' computer. I won't be able to watch until Sat-Sun. How does the course look today?

Wet from the rain of course, but, otherwise it appears to be in great shape . . wind is going to be a factor for the afternoon rounds they are saying, gusts to 38 mph . . what a difference from yesterday. Worst part of watching a rainy round of golf are the raindrops on camera lens . .

Henrik Stenson is killing it today . . weather be damned.

Reactions: UNC '92
Wet from the rain of course, but, otherwise it appears to be in great shape . . wind is going to be a factor for the afternoon rounds they are saying, gusts to 38 mph . . what a difference from yesterday. Worst part of watching a rainy round of golf are the raindrops on camera lens . .

Henrik Stenson is killing it today . . weather be damned.

Could you imagine playing in 30mph winds with rain? reminds me of Smails in Caddyshack.

Stenson is one of those dudes of whom I have no opinion. My rooting interest entirely depends on his opponent.

I'm going to keep it simple today, nothing fancy. I'll have a captain and coke. Make it a double.

Need one more bourbon, scotch and beer, but not a Guinness. Switch that up to a Budweiser- excuse me, an America.

Freida* Pinto.

And sheesh, I was making a joke about the dude not really being Billy. I don't picture Billy as the tatted' up Irish bartender type. Tough crowd :rolleyes:

A) don't be the guy who tries to call out a typo to save face

B) yes, your joke was understood.

Reactions: tarheel0910
A) don't be the guy who tries to call out a typo to save face

B) yes, your joke was understood.
Who pissed in your cheerios, bish?

Haha just kidding. I truly didn't know who Freida Pinto was until I wikipedia'd her. This is going to shock you I'm sure, but I've never seen Slumdog Millionaire.

I just took drunk for real.

Well, not really drunk, but nice buzz.

Bartender, 1 cup of black coffee please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT