ADVERTISEMENT

Sooo...seriously, what colors do YOU see?

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg

When I first saw it early this morning, I thought, it's gold and white, what's the big deal?

Now, sitting in a brightly lit office, it clearly looks blue and black. It all has to do with the lighting around you, or of course whether you have feces in your eyeballs.

Middle image is the original, others show adjustment of white balance only.

Untitled-12-660x334.jpg

Carolina blue and gold.

And BTW, with great stories like llamas on the loose in Arizona, how does this dumb sh*t even get any attention?

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Carolina blue and gold.

And BTW, with great stories like llamas on the loose in Arizona, how does this dumb sh*t even get any attention?
What did the llama say to his wife before they left for Arizona?

Alpaca bag.

Oh geez. What is this all about?
Edit: Never mind, I found it. This is what goes viral? If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go smash my head through a plate glass window and then move to a cabin in the middle of nowhere, Montana.
This post was edited on 2/27 11:37 AM by Raising Heel

Black and blue and i find the phenomenon very intriguing. Evidently the hues in the pic are right at the sweet spot between blue and white in our perception. I think its worthy of the attention its getting. Its not a trick or some publicity stunt. I've learned a lot about vision from checking it out as has my kids. My wife however couldnt care less.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I see white and gold in the first picture but I do see blue and black on the extreme right dress in the second picture.

Last night, I looked at this and saw white & gold for a long period of time. Then, as I was trying to look at it from different angles and distances and it changed right before my eyes. Needless to say, it was pretty surprising. But now, I'm team black & blue.

When they first ran this on TV I saw black and blue like the far right picture in JuleZ's post. But in yours I see blue and gold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT