ADVERTISEMENT

Starting Positions - Whose to Lose?

There will be matchups and whole games where it is necessary to play two bigs at times, but I think the smart money is that small ball is our default lineup.
How about small"ish" ball. We are playing small ball by default with RJ and EC on the court together. I would like to see RJ's minutes come down for more size at the 2 spot .. and I'd like to see what, or how, Seth has developed both at the one and two. If hubs stays with his all in on RJ for all things I think he's both misusing and sacrificing future development for a legacy player that's getting a bit long in the tooth in his college career. jmo

How about small"ish" ball. We are playing small ball by default with RJ and EC on the court together. I would like to see RJ's minutes come down for more size at the 2 spot .. and I'd like to see what, or how, Seth has developed both at the one and two. If hubs stays with his all in on RJ for all things I think he's both misusing and sacrificing future development for a legacy player that's getting a bit long in the tooth in his college career. jmo
I get your gripe for RJ but just to want more size at the two is not enough imo. In essence you’re saying let’s sit the acc banner hanging player that’s proven, just for more size. If anything, EC better have learned how to shoot. If not then we’ll get the size at the two with him on the bench. I’m excited on having some talent to choose from for sure. And I agree Al, HD better bow up this year too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT