ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Squares pool anyone??

bleeduncblue

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
I'll set it up online, pay for it and post the link, if y'all want to do it. $5 per square, max of 10 squares per person. 100 total squares/$500 prize pot ... so $100 for the winner of 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters and $200 for the final score winner (assuming all the squares get filled). If we dont get them all filled and the score hits an empty square, that money is carried over to the next quarter. Venmo or PayPal.

Anyone up for it? We probably need at least 20 people.

I'll set it up online, pay for it and post the link, if y'all want to do it. $5 per square, max of 10 squares per person. 100 total squares/$500 prize pot ... so $100 for the winner of 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters and $200 for the final score winner (assuming all the squares get filled). If we dont get them all filled and the score hits an empty square, that money is carried over to the next quarter. Venmo or PayPal.

Anyone up for it? We probably need at least 20 people.
I've never heard of it before. Give me a rundown on rules and I might be interested.

it's complete and total luck, but a fun way to have some skin in the game and not care at all who wins.

I'm in for a few squares

gambling-problem.gif

Here is the pool link ... password: dooksucks

I'll generate the numbers at 6pm Sunday, or if the pool fills up before then. Payout will be determined after we see how many squares are sold.

You can buy up to 10 squares ... $5 per square. Let me know if you have any questions.

OOTB SUPER BOWL SQUARES LINK
Pool ID: 194971

Last edited:
I honestly don't know anything about either team. Was just watching for the halftime show and commercials. This will keep me interested in the game.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
i’ll shut it down, figure the pay outs and run the random number generator at 5:30pm.

if the score hits an unfilled square for any quarter, we’ll split that amount up for the following quarter …if the final score hits an unfilled square, we’ll split that amount up and add it to the previous quarter winners. make sense?

we have 49 out of 100 squares currently filled .... someone step up and make it 50 😄

the numbers have been assigned.

we have 54 out of 100 squares filled. the prizes: Q1, Q2 and Q3 $60 each ... final score $90.

if the game score hits an unfilled square for any quarter, we’ll split that amount up for the following quarter(s) …if the final score hits an unfilled square, we’ll split that amount up and add it to the previous quarter winners. make sense?

for example, if Q1 pays out but Q2 does not, we'll take the $60 from Q2 and add $30 to Q3 and $30 to the final score.

if the final score does not hit a square, we'll divide that $90 up to the previous quarter(s) that paid.

you can send payments anytime.

my PayPal: https://paypal.me/shodges7977?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

my Venmo: @scott-hodges-30 (last four digits of my phone number: 5280)

if you use a credit/debit card, please add 3% to cover the fee they will charge me.

let me know if you have any questions! GOOD LUCK

the numbers have been assigned.

we have 54 out of 100 squares filled. the prizes: Q1, Q2 and Q3 $60 each ... final score $90.

if the game score hits an unfilled square for any quarter, we’ll split that amount up for the following quarter(s) …if the final score hits an unfilled square, we’ll split that amount up and add it to the previous quarter winners. make sense?

for example, if Q1 pays out but Q2 does not, we'll take the $60 from Q2 and add $30 to Q3 and $30 to the final score.

if the final score does not hit a square, we'll divide that $90 up to the previous quarter(s) that paid.

you can send payments anytime.

my PayPal: https://paypal.me/shodges7977?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

my Venmo: @scott-hodges-30 (last four digits of my phone number: 5280)

if you use a credit/debit card, please add 3% to cover the fee they will charge me.

let me know if you have any questions! GOOD LUCK
I sent you the 20 bucks!

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Q1 carries over ... Q2, Q3 worth $70 ... final score worth $100 (as of right now)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT